Something New I Saw-Mobilecover in SG.

lovelyday

Guys, did any of you hear about Mobilecover coming to SG? I heard about it when I was in Ireland, they are very big there.
Saw it again on My Fat Pocket blogger, Maybeline Sim's blog and found it v interesting.
mobilecover | With Love,

Wouldn't it be great to be able to cover your phone-cannot imagine the agony of having my mobile phone down!

lovelyday

Yeah it is!
I actually signed up for it since the last time I posted... I actually really did lose my phone in the end and I got scared so I signed up.

To be honest, I really feel more sense of peace now knowing that even if I left my phone somewhere else, I need not worry about forking out another hundreds of dollars to buy another new phone... never really understood why phones in the US are USD199 and all and our phones here without a plan could go up to 800 or even 1000 for the more popular ones.

But anyway, I think its not a huge price to pay for just about 10 bucks per month to keep your phone insured than to pay that 800 which could cover years of protection under Mobilecover.. Not being some geek freak but I swear the emotional relief it gives is just amazing haha.