Spotting in 33 weeks pregnancy...

ClumsyMaMa...

I'm having brown spotting in 33 weeks of pregnancy while my EDD is on 16 Dec...

I went to my gynae right after i notice the spotting, but was told to stay in the hospital for 1 hour for observation...

I had no contraction and dosent feel any pain at all, so i was told to go home rest and not to move alot. All i have to do is to lay down on my bed, cannot walk too much, get off the bed only to eat then go lay down again...

Really feel so sick laying on the bed all day long... Haiz..

Anyone have this exprience like mine? Please share!! I'm feeling stress...

Last edited:

icegreent

Hi Clumsymama,
for my pregnancy...spotting was on off...gynae couldn find any reason to it...

both of my pregnancy have spotting too.

At 35 weeks + i too have more bleeding,its more in bright red then turn brown...it is only after vagina check...aft gyae inserted finger to check e width of e vagina opening then e show came.

i wonder is it cause by e check up...visited gynae aft tat too...was adviced to keep for look out of other symtoms/water bag leak.

i had none jus bleed on off ...some slight cramps in abdomen.
i had been ask to induce at 37 weeks plus since i was quite concern of e bleedin n was worry no one to turn to in case of emergency,since im alone at home with a toddler.

strawberry

Don't be stressed. Actually its alright. I have bleeding from my 30th week as well. Have to practically wear a pad every day. Doctor cannot find any reason to it either. On more serious cases, I have to be admitted into hospital where they will do some observation...and then I was discharged as they couldn't find any reason...they say bleeding is not from the baby...so no worries about it...I had premature signs of delivery too...and doctor has to give me injection to delay the delivery...the bleeding continued all the way till my 36 weeks when I felt a hot gush down my legs...I thought it was my water bag that had burst but to my utter shock, it was gushes of blood. My entire living room and bedroom and toilet was like a murder scene... and I was all alone at home then...

went to hospital and doctor says it was not my water bag, couldn't find any reason to it...

well I had caesarian eventually when I finally started to contract one fine day. I gave birth to a healthy baby and they found out that the reason of bleeding is due to low placenta...

well, so maybe your case is like mine. Handle it coolly and dun't worry too much.