Spotting in early pregnancy stage

lilcactus

Dear mummies,

I missed my menses and tested with a home pregnancy test kit twice and both times the line was faint. I was intending to wait later to see gynae but end up i started to spot. So I quickly went to see gynae, but as it was too soon, gynae could not see anything with the scan, so gave me hormone pills and ask me to go back in 2 weeks time. now 1 week of spotting has passed, and this morning there was more red fresh blood when i wake up to pee. haiz, very worried, even though no pain. I dont know if i should go back see my gynae again anot? Or still monitor?

Carisella

Dear mummies,

I missed my menses and tested with a home pregnancy test kit twice and both times the line was faint. I was intending to wait later to see gynae but end up i started to spot. So I quickly went to see gynae, but as it was too soon, gynae could not see anything with the scan, so gave me hormone pills and ask me to go back in 2 weeks time. now 1 week of spotting has passed, and this morning there was more red fresh blood when i wake up to pee. haiz, very worried, even though no pain. I dont know if i should go back see my gynae again anot? Or still monitor?

Why don't you call up the gynae and tell him what's wrong and then see if he wants u to monitor or rush down immediately.

Alisa

spotting is very common in early preg but cannot take it lightly. i also have spotting when i was preg, i went to see gyne when i was 2 days late but was told i was actually 5 days late and in my 5th week. he gave me Duphaston & folic acid and told me not to do any exercise, walk too fast, carry any heavy things during this time or i might miscarriage. do take care and pls call yr gyne if spotting is getting more.