SPotting

CynCyn

My Girlfriend and cousin in law has spotting during pregnancy . It's due to hormones inbalance & foetus unstable . Don't worry . It's better to seek yr gynae for medication . :001_302:

Last edited:
i have spotting when i'm abt 5wks pregnant.. my gynae asked me 2 in rest in bed until my spottin was gone..

i think u better tell yr gynae abt yr spotting.. but dont worry too much, everything shd be fine.. :tlaugh:

stephiey

I was spotting during my 6wks too.. give jabs by doc and was told to TRIB (total rest in bed)

It's best to consult ur gynae if ur problems persist

Rest well, Cheerios

lulu_booboo

i had spotting for 3 weeks when i first got preggers with no.2...
for 1st week, thot was period, i only had 1 proper period after i stopped bf boo, and it was quite light, so thot spotting was period.
but when spotting continued until 2nd week, thot a bit strange... smelly angmoh went and bought me pregnancy test kit, so i did test and found that we are preggers again!! i threw the kit at his head!

then spotting continued for another week... went for early scan to see if bb ok. it was abt 6 weeks and can see bb heartbeat, so everything fine.

i had spotting with boo as well but only abt 1 week...

CynCyn

i have spotting when i'm abt 5wks pregnant.. my gynae asked me 2 in rest in bed until my spottin was gone..

i think u better tell yr gynae abt yr spotting.. but dont worry too much, everything shd be fine.. :tlaugh:
I know of someone who has spotting until 6months plus , she tot it was mens. as well .
But infact she was actual pregnant for 6months plus , too late to abort then she gotta give birth .

Hi CynCyn,

yr frend condition seem quite serious at tat time but was lucky the baby is fine..

a frend of mine was asked 2 abort her baby if the spotting didnt stop, but she was lucky her spotting did stop..

seem like spotting was quite normal now a day..

what e actual cause of spotting?

CynCyn

Hi CynCyn,

yr frend condition seem quite serious at tat time but was lucky the baby is fine..

a frend of mine was asked 2 abort her baby if the spotting didnt stop, but she was lucky her spotting did stop..

seem like spotting was quite normal now a day..

what e actual cause of spotting?
Doc told my friend is due to unstability of foetus and inbalance hormones tt causes this .

stefylim

i had spottings too in my 9th wk....when to see gynea was given a jab and told to rest well until it stops......luckily was gone in no time.....

take care...:nah:

jennii

i had it too. doc gave a painful jab and alot of bed rest.

was too stress up till my gynae told me to tell my family " stop stressing me, i lai ang liaoz"

and true enuff, they stop stressing me.. hahaa

shinely

Every woman is physically different, some yes and some no.... since gyne said its alrite, I think should be no prob ba....
anybody experience watery liquid coming out, abit yellowlisha and white..
Was so sacre on that day...the feeling was like ur messes flowing out....
Will visit my gyn 3 weeks later, so will ask her about it.

Did ur experience such things...HELP ... was so worries.....
:(

jennii

anybody experience watery liquid coming out, abit yellowlisha and white..
Was so sacre on that day...the feeling was like ur messes flowing out....
Will visit my gyn 3 weeks later, so will ask her about it.

Did ur experience such things...HELP ... was so worries.....
:(

HUH, dun wait 3 weeks. anything u feel wrong or uncomfy, call ur gynae and ask, they will advise u better ya. Take care. *hugz*

shinely

Thanks Jennii. Luckily did not feel any unwell. I dare not told my hubby scare he worry la.... Will contact my gynae on Monday and ask her. Hopefully is nothing serious.

babymania

Hi Shiny,

I have experienced the same. Mine is white watery but sometimes my is quite thick white like "bai dai". Have asked my friend who experienced the same but hers is yellowish and she has just given birth to a baby girl

babystarlet

Hi,i'm new in this forum.
wanna ask what exactly is spotting? suspect i have pregnant symptoms like on and off nauses,my mensus was late for abt 3 days (usually very regular).Thus i also dunno whether i'm pregnant or not.can any1 advise? txs