Spottings

Jchua

Hi Mummies,

Anyone experience spotting during pregnant?

How long does it usually last for you?

My gynae say nothing much i can do except to eat the hormones pills and to wait.

Will be visiting gynae in another 2 weeks.

Gynae say if heartbeat detected den pregnancy is safe.

Any mummies know what i should look out for?

Thanks alot.

Dyla FD

Hi Jchua..

I used to be like u. At my 6wks of pregnancy i had light spotting but it turn out to be heavier. Its no more spotting, it turns out to be heavy bleeding like menses. Was so damn worried.
Went to see my gynae and she gave me this hormone injection call Proluton. I had to go twice a week for the jab for my whole 1st trimester. Its so painful and expensive. Sighhh.....

As long baby got heartbeat its ok. But if u have spotting n bad cramps then u must call ur gynae immediately.. Not to worry much k spotting is normal.. :)

Hope this help coz ive been in ur shoes.. Thank god everyting went smoothly at 2nd trim onwards. Now my baby is already 3mnths.. :)

Dyla FD

Dun worry too much.. Take ur medicine and dun exert urself. 1St trim is always the most fragile time so must be extra careful. How many weeks are u?

Dyla FD

Hi Jchua,

Congrats on ur pregnancy. Hope everything will be well for u. Enjoy every moment of it!! :)

Always think of happy tots k.
Happy mummy=Happy baby..... :)

ast0212

I spotted for a week with my last pregnancy. It was light bleeding so just had to go for a series of blood tests.

All the best! :)

moonbell

hi all... i was back from overseas and once landed and visited the toilet, i tot i had my menses.. but after that, no more..
den the next day, still noting so i decided to visit my gynae.. tested and negative but as we continue to tok.. the line start appearing... and gynae say it's getting more n more obvious however he doesnt want to cfm first.. coz it's veri faint..

i hav to just wait for next week to test and cfm.. pple are saying in other forum that as long as tested positive, no matter faint or dark, it shld be preg.. only worrying thing is spotting today...

Dyla FD

Hi moonbell,

Yes wheather faint or dark its confirm pregnant. Its just that ur prernancy hormone is still quite low thats y its quite faint. As u move along it'll get darker.

As for spotting, as long as its mild and no cramps should be fine i guess. U can read my earlier post. For me i start to have spottings then to bleeding. But fortunately everything is fine. Miracle!! :)

All the best to u and congrats on ur pregnancy.. :) Do update in ur next check up..

moonbell

Hi moonbell,

Yes wheather faint or dark its confirm pregnant. Its just that ur prernancy hormone is still quite low thats y its quite faint. As u move along it'll get darker.

As for spotting, as long as its mild and no cramps should be fine i guess. U can read my earlier post. For me i start to have spottings then to bleeding. But fortunately everything is fine. Miracle!! :)

All the best to u and congrats on ur pregnancy.. :) Do update in ur next check up..

Thanks.... Since then no spotting (keeping fingers crossed)
went back for checkup on Sat, gynae couldnt find the sac yet but uterus lining did thicken... based on LMP, shld be 5 wks but yet couldnt find sac.. so gynae say maybe i ovulate late so it's only 4 weeks... so nxt checkup will be 2 wks later.. hope everyting is fine...

Judyn3o

Hi Moonbell,

Guess if u check too early, the gynae might not be able to scan anything obvious cos' 4-5 weeks is rather to small to detect. Did u go for a blood test to check your hCG level? If your hCG is high enough, they can actually do an ultrasound for u. I did a ultrasound on my week 5 because I was feeling very cramping on n off that time. No spotting. Thanks god! My baby is in the womb, correct safe place. The gynae can actually detect the yolk sac etc but bb is too small to see clearly. I was given hormone pills for 2 weeks.

I will be going to have my first bb scan this coming 24/5 at my 7 weeks. :) Meanwhile, I do feel short cramping around my pelvic areas till lower back ESP the butts tail bone. :S

Good luck to all!

moonbell

Hi Moonbell,

Guess if u check too early, the gynae might not be able to scan anything obvious cos' 4-5 weeks is rather to small to detect. Did u go for a blood test to check your hCG level? If your hCG is high enough, they can actually do an ultrasound for u. I did a ultrasound on my week 5 because I was feeling very cramping on n off that time. No spotting. Thanks god! My baby is in the womb, correct safe place. The gynae can actually detect the yolk sac etc but bb is too small to see clearly. I was given hormone pills for 2 weeks.

I will be going to have my first bb scan this coming 24/5 at my 7 weeks. :) Meanwhile, I do feel short cramping around my pelvic areas till lower back ESP the butts tail bone. :S

Good luck to all!
Didnt do blood test coz i did HPT again and e line was darker, took a pic n shown e gynae and he said that's what he wants to see

So now i juz wait till 4 jun to do e ultrascan again..
Are u only taking hormone pills? Folic acid too and any other supplement?

Judyn3o

Ya. Currently I'm taking hormone pills for 2 weeks and folic acids. Folic acid is a must. Must remember to eat every day. I have not visit my gynae yet so no supplement at the moment.

I prefer to do blood test then urine test. I feel blood test is more accurate. Actually I did my HPT 3 times. I went to GP to double confirm but their test kit can't detect anything. I demand for a blood test cos I knew I am preg. Then in the end the GP doc said ya u r preg.
(- -")

moonbell

Ya. Currently I'm taking hormone pills for 2 weeks and folic acids. Folic acid is a must. Must remember to eat every day. I have not visit my gynae yet so no supplement at the moment.

I prefer to do blood test then urine test. I feel blood test is more accurate. Actually I did my HPT 3 times. I went to GP to double confirm but their test kit can't detect anything. I demand for a blood test cos I knew I am preg. Then in the end the GP doc said ya u r preg.
(- -")
oic.. same.. currently on hormone pills and folic acid.. i tink so long HPT detect positive, it shld be positive..

MsSaggi

Hi Mummies,
I had spotting 4 days before my expected periods. Tested 3 days later but -ve.
And currently I'm 2 days late...
I'm wondering if it's really pregnancy or just delayed period...

Judyn3o

Hi Ms Saggi

Do u always hv irregular menses? If so, u may want to test later. 1 week after missed menses. I understand your feeling. I was once like that. Missed menses but tested -ve. Keep wanting to test n test again. The last and most accurate test u may want to try is blood test.

Good luck!

MsSaggi

Hi Judyn3o,
My menses have always been regular..
Yeahh.. I'm hoping it'll be good news, later when I test again.. ;)

Judyn3o

Ok. Good luck to u! If ur menses always regular. It's easier to track. Test one week after missed menses more accurate cos hCG level will be higher. If not, according to gynae, use FIRST morning urine. Highest hCG level. :)

Good news soon to u!