Square Bottled Ru Yee Oil

iwan2noe

Hi,

I was told by my cl that the a/m is a better and milder ru yee oil suitable for nbs.

Attached is a pic of it and it is of the same effectiveness as the usual round bottled version in the round cylindrical metal container that comes with it..
= )

Attachments

Last edited:

iwan2noe

i am also using it but the only problem is when pour difficult to control the amount
I agree.. what i do is the try fold up my palm alittle like making a scope then place the bottle on it to let the oil out...

Last edited:

kinberuri

huh . never see this before. where u gt it from?
made from where de?
thot the very common and recommended de is the round metal container de?

angelwendy

i using the round one... newborn till now.. so far so good... is this better?:001_302: i dont mind trying....

NIisme

This square bottle de is not as 'hot' as that round bottle one.
Is specially for infant use. (this is what the shop uncle told me)
Some Chinese medicine store got sell.
Is from hongkong de.

Worth for a try.

iwan2noe

huh . never see this before. where you gt it from?
made from where ?
thot the very common and recommended is the round metal container ?
got it in sg. originated fr HK.
U can show the medical hall.. some sells.. i got mine fr kallang bahru..and recently saw it at yew tee medical hall.. it is at the neighbourhood medical store which one can locate after alighting at yew tee mrt stn..so far only know these 2 places selling... hope it help! =)

vinder79

Teck whye also sells its the medical hall next to the pet shop.Bought it yesterday and tried it my maid said its milder and better smellling than the round bottle one.

iwan2noe

Teck whye also sells its the medical hall next to the pet shop.Bought it yesterday and tried it my maid said its milder and better smellling than the round bottle one.
Oh, v near my place. Which part of teck whye is the shop?:)
how much is it selling at?