Started on semi-solids, rashes on buttocks...

Lynnie

I recently started my 4 months old girl on rice cereals (those for 4-6mths), and rashes (pimple like) started appearing on her bum bum and her face. Could it be allergy or is it just coincidental?

Are rice cereal "heaty"?

jasobias

I recently started my 4 months old girl on rice cereals (those for 4-6mths), and rashes (pimple like) started appearing on her bum bum and her face. Could it be allergy or is it just coincidental?

Are rice cereal "heaty"?
Cld be an allergy.Stop for few days n see if rashes improve.If they dont then its probably just heat rash .U cld try some other brand of cereal too just to be on the safe side.

snowbear

Are rice cereal "heaty"?
Rashes from food allergy will be on the whole body, not localised. Monitor for one more day and see if the rashes spread to other parts of the body coz it usually starts from one place then slowly spread. If it doesn't spread, then it's prob heat rash coz recently the weather's really bad...

Lynnie

Been monitoring, seems like the rash is not spreading. Could be heat rash... Phew...

Last edited: