starter when she move in

Hello, everyone, I'm Mona here from Pasir Ris

Chinese convert, married 2 years +++, 2nd wife, baby girl 1 year old.

all starter when she(1st wife, no kids) move in, when her house under renovation, now complete already,
still don't want to move back to her house. she wants the master bedroom, OK, I move to 2nd room with
my baby girl. have to move all my clothes & things over to next room except my hubby clothes & things.

she say, I'm your elder & 1st wife, must obey follow her instruction & rules, she act like she the owner
of this house too, do things as she like, like the queen of the house, no need to do housework. leave all
the housework for me to do. sometime ask me to do her laundry too. even up to wash her inner wear,
sometime her panty got stains or period stains too.

I have the feeling she don't like me, hate me, curse me for snatching him away from her. She even dare
to say in front of me all those vulgar words.

Before marrying me, he say, will divorced his 1st wife but until now 2 years already still not divorced yet.
I have the feeling he wont as his 1st wife is very rich, a lot of business give him take care & in-charge.

Sometimes I really cannot stand her anymore, wish her move back to her house ASAP if not 1 day I
don't know I will do something bad to her later. told him my problems with her, ask me be patience,
things will back to normal later.

I have the feeling he like it more, she stay here as if either 1 of us is
not "available"(period days) sure either 1 of us can "available" for him. she got complain me say I
infected her, I say back to her, you might infected me too. sometime he just do with her, come
over & do with me, same as just do with me, do with her again. sometimes I have the feeling
she purposely do with him when periods days so that when he do with me will infected me later,
she so bad hearted lady too, but I wont do that, I don't do when I period days, got her, do with
her then.