Still big tummy :(

tinklish

I think breastfeeding helps to shrink the tummy size pretty fast. I lost 12kg in 2 weeks after delivery. Still have about 5 kg to lose to get back to pre pregnancy weight. Tummy now still look a lil flabby thou. I wonder how to tone up the tummy. Any ideas? Will binding help to tone up?

Angel9

Hi,

I have tried a lot of the massage ladies recommended in the forums but found them to be a huge waste of time. NOT effective at all! Seriously! And diets and those London Weight Management and Marie France were all a joke!

So I went back to Spa Rael because they were very effective.

Now, I'm selling a post-natal jamu treatment package from Spa Rael. You can easily search for them online.

They are located in Orchard Road, at Goodwood Park Hotel. There are 6 treatments in total, which include 6 x 60 minutes of manual treatment and either 6 x steam room or thermal blanket wrap after the treatment. The treatment is used with traditional jamu oil made from 24 herbs. You can also choose to have the Natura Bisse cream (instead of jamu oil) for the 60 minutes treatment (Natura Bisse is used in the Oscars and Golden Globes).

This is a spa in Goodwood Park Hotel and the service and staff are great. I was with them pre-natal and post-natal. I bought 2 packages and have finished 1, and it was so effective, I didn't need the 2nd package, so I am selling it.

It usually costs $2000 for the 6 treatments package at Spa Rael. I am selling at 50% off - $950 only. For all 6 treatments. No more to pay. Pay in cash or bank transfer.

Please email me (alita79 at yahoo dot com) for details or if interested. There is no expiry date to the package.

Thank you

lyra

I also have flabby tummy after birth. Lost only 5 kg in 6 days. Hopefully will get back original shape after massage and tummy binding. Starting my massage today.

Vivic

I think breastfeeding helps to shrink the tummy size pretty fast. I lost 12kg in 2 weeks after delivery. Still have about 5 kg to lose to get back to pre pregnancy weight. Tummy now still look a lil flabby thou. I wonder how to tone up the tummy. Any ideas? Will binding help to tone up?
Me too...coming 9 weeks already, still having flabby tummy :( I tried tummy binding, but it seems not to be very useful to me. Full bf my baby now, but it doesn't help much....

Really hope to go back to my pre-pregnancy size asap, or else I need to buy new working clothes liao!

Last edited:

mummychoi

any mummies out there still have protruding tummy? i went back into pre-maternal figure 2 months after giving birth. can pm if you want to know more.

Ekari

any mummies out there still have protruding tummy? i went back into pre-maternal figure 2 months after giving birth. can pm if you want to know more.
2 months? wow, whats your secret?

Some mum doesnt seem to have much problem though and it goes back naturally for them? or maybe they are just not telling me something LOL!

eldarwen

I went back to prepreg tummy in 5 days after giving birth and lost all the weight I gained (10kg) in 2 Weeks.but I did go for postnatal massage la..

mummychoi

i have a wellness coach in singapore who has helped me tremendously. now that i am in korea, she still assist me. very dedicated coach with lots of passion. if u want to lost weight after birth, can call her.

lyra

6 months after giving birth, I still have a tummy. The post natal massage helps to get rid of water retention but doesnt help to weight lost much. But I breastfeed totally and did a lot of baby care and housework myself. Also carried baby and walked a lot coz we have no car and my fussy boy rejected his pram! Within a year, I'm back to flat tummy, and lighter weight than pre pregnancy. I think to have weight lost, most important is hard work... not post natal massage or tummy binding. Of course wearing the corset helps a little but not the main reason for weight lost.

shanx2

We are selling the slimming corset fromTaiwan. Our slimming corset is all custom made base on your body measurement and is free lifetime alteration, means that when you get slimmer, we can help to alter your corset to smaller size and hence you do not have to buy another new smaller corset. Our corset also using the thinner cloth and is not as hot as wearing the other brand corset, besides is also come in one whole piece which include bra and panty. Unlike other corset which have different pieces and hence your will feel hot in wearing so many pieces. Please visit https://www.facebook.com/beautybellestation to know more in detail.
Visit the link to see the power of the corset
http://youtu.be/kFP8NUFUlHc
Interested pls pm or whatsapp 94520337