still have it, or not?

fifilove

Hi mummies,

I need help. Yesterday night went I was pumping, I see that my breast milk is not alot.. And now my breast like not hard. I feel like I going to have no milk?? I ask my husband to faster buy for me Anmum Lacta..

Well, what i learned when I attended a breastfeeding session is that the proportion of the breast milk supply to the demand is directly proportional. If the demand is high, the supply, too, is high. So since your child is mixed fed, the only way to increase your breast milk production is to latch her more often than usual. If you are aspiring to give more of your breast milk, patience in latching on will really be required.

Last edited:
Hi mummies,

I need help. Yesterday night went I was pumping, I see that my breast milk is not alot.. And now my breast like not hard. I feel like I going to have no milk?? I ask my husband to faster buy for me Anmum Lacta..
same condition too and I am on mixed feeling.
Was wondering if the milk is going to stop too

Qookie

You can increase the number of feeds or expressions.

BF or express every 3hours (even during the middle of the night/wee hours of the morning) and it will definitely increase the amount of milk produced.

Demand and supply issue here ;) Good luck!

Nikitan

Hi mummies,

I drink this Organic Milkmaid Tea while breastfeeding my baby, it really helps.
Few months ago I stopped breastfeeding my boy, but there is still 10 boxes with me.
Any mummies interested to have it? Coz throw away very 'sayang'...

It is SGD10 per box including postage. PM me if you are interested.

Expiry: April 2015

If you don't have milk supply enough, just always try Anmun. Drink twise a day, if there is really small and not enough, just pump and pump, coz if you stop pumping it. It will stop.

diza

As long as there's demand, the supply will always be there. So since ur demand is low, ur supply is going down as well. As a working mum, I noticed that after he turned 13 months, my supply dropped drastically. Mainly due to his solids intake but I am still able to nurse him. Babies are still the best "breast pump"! So I decided to start partial BF and I didn't express since then. Whenever I'm at home, I'll just let him latch. The supply is there and I don't feel engorged anymore. Been doing this for almost 4 months now.

yu021984

As long as she demand or she still latching, there is still stocks, but try a little harder, just drink anmum, its helps.