still trying

lawla12

Guess you are replying to me, well am not sporty type so am not worry about that. But will be posting to US for 3 months during May, but can't avoid flight... hai Bcos of this had arguement with hubby.
haiz....guess all of us haf their own problems....

i was oso planning for a trip to RELAX myself....but, duno when will i strike, hard to plan in advance......sianz.....:we2wacko:

duno will gynae abandon tis cycle cos my eggs r not growing well even with injections.....already increase dosage liao, but eggs still not growing....:tno:

ochklk

After we lost our 1st baby, me and hubby also try for about 1 and half year then we have our AXL now, at first we try Clomid as I dun ovulate. But give up after tried for 3 months using Clomid and also give up to count the day I ovulate.

Then my hubby had his Ippt, he went jogging regularly, and he joined Superband and taking his degree, so we nv give ourself stress on the baby thing, as we got no time too, so we let natural take it course, then suddenly "wo you leh(I'm pregnant)".

I think is the jogging that improve my hubby's sperm, think exercise is still the solution to conceive as naturally. And dun stress each other.

We are still eagerly waiting for my little AXL to arrive soon @ 27 Feb 2009..

Dun despair if you have try for so long, as there are many out there... keep yr faith..

lawla12

After we lost our 1st baby, me and hubby also try for about 1 and half year then we have our AXL now, at first we try Clomid as I dun ovulate. But give up after tried for 3 months using Clomid and also give up to count the day I ovulate.

Then my hubby had his Ippt, he went jogging regularly, and he joined Superband and taking his degree, so we nv give ourself stress on the baby thing, as we got no time too, so we let natural take it course, then suddenly "wo you leh(I'm pregnant)".

I think is the jogging that improve my hubby's sperm, think exercise is still the solution to conceive as naturally. And dun stress each other.

We are still eagerly waiting for my little AXL to arrive soon @ 27 Feb 2009..

Dun despair if you have try for so long, as there are many out there... keep yr faith..
kekekeke...GRATZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Dancing_tongue: wow, 27th Feb, tats next week.....heheheee.....good luck arrr, rub some baby dust on us.....

i guess, its always like tat loh, when u wan it, u dun get it!!!!!!!!:wong10:

bluegal

haiz....guess all of us haf their own problems....

i was oso planning for a trip to RELAX myself....but, duno when will i strike, hard to plan in advance......sianz.....:we2wacko:

duno will gynae abandon tis cycle cos my eggs r not growing well even with injections.....already increase dosage liao, but eggs still not growing....:tno:
Go ahead and plan your trip if you love to, provided your hubby agreed to it. For us, we lost our baby after we came back from our trip, he blame it on the trip thus I can understand why he's against me travelling. But I see it differently, I guess the baby was gone bacuse of my weak body. Thus i am now trying to 'tiao' my body with TCM.

lawla12

wont b so fast wor.....i'm doing my finanical end yr for the whole of Apr....so only can start planning in May.....

i wanna go ard Nov wor....still too early to plan now ba....kekekekee

Imah

Hi Ladies.

=( i did a postnatal masagge and the lady told me tt my womb seem to be in a wrong position. something like tilted to the right. according to her, it could be corrected with massages, hopefully. im feeling so worried since than. any1 der has such a problem and what can be done. i have yet to see a gynae on this as i don wanna mix traditional and modern medicine.

would appreciate some advice =(

lawla12

Hi Ladies.

=( i did a postnatal masagge and the lady told me tt my womb seem to be in a wrong position. something like tilted to the right. according to her, it could be corrected with massages, hopefully. im feeling so worried since than. any1 der has such a problem and what can be done. i have yet to see a gynae on this as i don wanna mix traditional and modern medicine.

would appreciate some advice =(
my staff oso haf tis problem...she went to see the gynae @ katong...she was telling me she tokk 2yrs to adjust the womb back to its correct position.....

dun get too stress up yaaaa......DUN GIF UP!!!!

adelynn

Hi Dearies

i guess its true that don't over think about it and don't be overly stress about it and it will come somehow. I've been TTC for the past 3~4 months, and when we think this month is the most unlikely, im pregnant!!!

lawla12

Hi Dearies

i guess its true that don't over think about it and don't be overly stress about it and it will come somehow. I've been TTC for the past 3~4 months, and when we think this month is the most unlikely, im pregnant!!!
hahahaa...CONGRATZ!!!!

lai lai...rub some baby dust on us~:shyxxx:

surin

Hi Dearies

i guess its true that dont't over think about it and dont't be overly stress about it and it will come somehow. I've been trying to concieve for the past 3~4 months, and when we think this month is the most unlikely, im pregnant!!!

I am new here and like most of you I am also TTC, am so happy for you, hope that my time will come soon to

surin

I am planning to see an ayur vedic dr today, (ayur vedic is indian version of TCM) lets see how that goes) I did my HSG and usual blood tests etc will know on the 17th what is wrong with us , scary

Last edited:

nataliecxy

My understanding is Ovulation is from 14days from the 1st day of your menses. When i went for a full body check up, the doc told me beside counting the days, i should look at my discharge. If it is transparent, clear n sticky means you are ovulation! I suggest from Day 12 to Day 18 look at your discharge.

I followed the doctor advice and that's how i got my baby boy :)

Good Luck to all who are still trying :)

lawla12

My understanding is Ovulation is from 14days from the 1st day of your menses. When i went for a full body check up, the doc told me beside counting the days, i should look at my discharge. If it is transparent, clear n sticky means you are ovulation! I suggest from Day 12 to Day 18 look at your discharge.

I followed the doctor advice and that's how i got my baby boy :)

Good Luck to all who are still trying :)

the 14days deeee is provided ur AF is regular....

normal regular AF cycle is abt 30days......then u work backwards 14days which is day 16 (ur ovulation timing).....

then u can start trying from day 14,16,18,20 ---play safe yaaaaaa.....

so if lets say ur AF is irregular n tis mth cycle is 38days.....so u minus 14days, ur ovulation is abt day 24....so u start trying from day 20,22,24,26,28 etc........

maybe u can try using temp chart or OPK too.....

JIA YOU JIA YOU~

:shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx:

cookiemmonster

Hi, am new to this forum. Have been trying for 1+ yrs and still no results. Worried as I'm already 30 and time is not on my side. So tired of seeing pregnant friends / attending baby showers. :tsad:

I had a cyst couple of years back. Any idea whether this would affect fertility?

lawla12

Hi, am new to this forum. Have been trying for 1+ yrs and still no results. Worried as I'm already 30 and time is not on my side. So tired of seeing pregnant friends / attending baby showers. :tsad:

I had a cyst couple of years back. Any idea whether this would affect fertility?

u see gynae liaooo maaaa????

if not yet, tink u go let them check check better yaaaaaa......

me oso started trying since dec 2007 :embarrassed::embarrassed:....still no luck....time is oso NOT on my side....ZZzZZZzZZZzZZ.....

Lim2528

Hi all. Anyone still on clomid n trying? My AF is irregular n took clomid for this cycle. Doc told me it will help to regulate n ovaluation too. During my this mid cycle I experience irritation n got to insert the bullet. If let said the clomid will regulate than I'm overdue for a wk. But I still got white or yellow discharge recently? Anyone got this discharge as pre-pregnant symptom? I dunno is this a sign AF coming soon??

anttan

Hi all. Anyone still on clomid n trying? My AF is irregular n took clomid for this cycle. Doc told me it will help to regulate n ovaluation too. During my this mid cycle I experience irritation n got to insert the bullet. If let said the clomid will regulate than I'm overdue for a wk. But I still got white or yellow discharge recently? Anyone got this discharge as pre-pregnant symptom? I dont know is this a sign AF coming soon??
i remember tat time when i'm pregnant, i feel tat there's watery discharge but dunno is have anot as i'm wearing panty liner all the time as i tot menses coming.

it's best for you to go and test it out.

Good Luck yah!