stomach pain

brandelyne

Hi mummies, my wife is reaching 15 weeks and she always having stomach pains and back pains. Have seen gynae but he is not sure about the pain in the stomach. Is this part of a pregnancy symptom and does any mummies experiencing or experienced it during pregnancy ?

roudx

I also experience stomach pain, but not those wanna rush to toilet kind... But it goes off after awhile.. Some times it comes and goes after awhile, making me frustrated.. But i somehow get used to the pain now.. Not really that pain, just mild one...

roudx

It could be because stomach expanding? I remember during my 1st trimester, gynae say if i experience stomach pain is common, ask me to ignore..

Cosha

Hi all,
The pain gets quite bad that I have problem walking and it's like something pushing my abdomen downwards. Doc couldn't tell what's wrong and puts me on duphaston once again with bed rest. So worrying. Just can't move about much and have to move very carefully.

pocus2000

Did the Gynae ultrasound to check if baby ok?
What kind of pain and which part? upper or lower?

I think backpains are common. As for abdominal pains, my wife keep getting occasional aches are the upper top or upper right side.. but will go off after awhile.

pain here and there like quite common in pregnancy..

joycepng

Hi, I had it during my pregnancy. My husband actually uses Essential oil to massage my back ans diffuse it during my sleep. Its really gd.