stomach still big after 3months...

bendi

my wife had already give birth for 3 months.
but stomach still big like 5months preg....any solution??
is this normal?? there is still a line in the middle of the stomach...

brionarhieley

you know what it doesn't matter if the your wife's stomach is still big what matters is does she still look pretty I mean her face. Because definitely it will cover all the curve's and big areas in her body if her face looks good .

mosqeetoh

not every mummy recovers at the same pace. some take just 3-6 mths while others more than a year to get back to shape. my chinese friends who didnt even engaged massage ladies slim down a whole lot faster than i ever did! so it's really an individual thing.

if her mom/sisters have the same problem, chances are she probably inherited lousy stomach muscles! but not to be discouraged, maybe she needs more time and motivation from u :D

woofy55

Bendi, yes she needs motivation from you too. And I can help her thru a 3-mth program to do shaping. Is she currently breastfeeding?

bendi

Nope she is not bf..
And her weight like increasing instead of decreasing...
She doesn't eat alot and she take cares of the baby herself...so I don't really know why she is not slimming down...

germgerm

Hallo my son comin to 9 months Liao my tummy still like 5 months preggy. My hubby ask me go see my Gynae to see if something is wrong but I too lazy to go. I oso duno y my tummy still big but I only put binder for 2 weeks after delivery duno is that e reason. I had csection duno is that e reason?

littlematchgirl

I had c sect n it has been 4 months already but
my stomach is still big. My previous children were born via natural birth and my stomach slimmed down a lot faster, within 3-6 months. I am wondering is it Becoz of c sect?

meiweing

hi all, i have testimonials from many mummies who have effectively & healthily slim down after products from pharmanex ! interested to know more can pm me ! :)))

woofy55

Littlematchgirl.. I can help you to slim down and reduce the c sect scar. Contact me if you are keen.

Cheers
Shirley

bendi

Hallo my son comin to 9 months Liao my tummy still like 5 months preggy. My hubby ask me go see my Gynae to see if something is wrong but I too lazy to go. I oso duno y my tummy still big but I only put binder for 2 weeks after delivery duno is that e reason. I had csection duno is that e reason?
Hmm my wife same situation as u...also c-section

Juz17

I oso need help! My girl is going 3 mths n I still look 5 mths preggy...control food n take care of bb dun help...n mine c sect too...:(

JoyceRenee

Hi hi

my own personal experience: I used to be very fat too. especially after giving birth to my first boy 7 years back. from size S to L. ad i was still bf then. i too had a big tummy. I was quite depressed. and this continued for a few years even after my 2nd child, but i was still not back to my pre pregnancy weight. The weight was just fluctuating upwards until herbalife came into my life. After taking 3 months, i managed to go back to size S and also shaped up my body especially my lower part of body. Never ever felt this happy before. PM me at 91714659, i hope to be able to help you to lose that extras, to make you attractive and youthful again. :)

pinkcobra

having big stomach after giving birth for more than three months seems to be not usual. try to work out and eat in moderation.