stomach still big after 3months...

seablue22

Hi all mummies,
After giving birth of my 2 kids, i cant lose weight, i have big tummy and I looked like a 6 months pregnant mum. People gave up their seat to me in the MRT as if I m pregnant. I tried many method including famous Londonxxx, accupuncture but failed.
After my collegues recommended Herbalife nutrition shake, I lost 7kg within 2 months...the product is amazing. My health also improved. I also recommend to my friends all have good result and health improved...So far I lost 13 kgs and I look younger and more energy. All my neigbor noticed my change and start asking my helper....I would like to share more...you can email me at ily_70@hotmail.com

KLTan

I really think total BF helps alot.. i just gave birth less than 2 weeks ago and i am back to my normal self after giving birth 5 days later .. guess total BF with bb latch on is really tiring thats why it explains the sliming down part plus it really burn the calories off .. can try to BF if u wanna slim down fast ..

KiaraNg

Is herbalife suitable to consume during nursing ??
Yes, most of Herbalife products are plant based (not drug) so all age group can consume it. My friend consume it throughout the whole pregnancy period too (it contains folate too xD). In just 3 months after giving birth, she managed to shape up to pre-pregnancy figure too. Her results are pretty amazing...

woofy55

Actually also a lot of times is what food we put into our mouths... if we kept eating junks.. then sure rebound!! Try eating more more veg and protein food first.. fill your tummy.. before putting in carbo food.. Share the sinful food, if you really have cravings.. cos if you curb it too much, when you are "released"... you will aim for it more!

Watever method you are on now to lose weight (be it exercise or reduce food intake), try to get a fats analysis test first... to see the what you are losing. If you are losing weight but doesn't really reduces in size - you could be losing water and muscle which is no good..

if you feel you have a lot of fats around the tummy area.. beside body fats, your visceral fats may be high. visceral fats are internal organs fats which is very difficult to burn off even thru very vigorous exercises.

email me at
shirsoh@gmail.com
for more info, i'll be glad to help you with a free fats analysis and advise you further.

woofy55

Oh ya..! for Bf-ing moms.. you will definitely slim well during bf-ing... but do be aware when you are stopping bf-ing.. cos during bf-ing your metabolism is very very super duper high.. and u tend to eat a lot. Curb your food intake when you are stopping bf-ing.. cos that was how i put on a lot of weight (very fast)... after i bf......... zzzz... :)

KLTan

Gosh.. i got to becareful den.. during bf-ing.. i only had 2 meals a day and really not much appetite cos afraid of eating junkie n baby nt taking any nutrient fr me.. but if i stop bf-ing now i will surely eat alot of junkie.. :x

mummy evon

Skip meal doesn't mean it will loss weight,it will loss our muscles the weight loss is we put on our muscles n increase our metabolism the important is too get loss of our fats!

ralpdempsey

It is still normal for a woman to still looks a 3 or 5 month pregnant after giving birth, but if it last long for about a year, that is another story. Maybe a woman lacks of exercise and that is the result or she eats fatty foods.

woofy55

Yes ralpdemsey, u are right.. My Aunt asked if I'm pregnant "again" when my son was ard 1++yr old. :(( but ... That's spur me to lose weight!!!! :D

I did slim down ard 12kgs.... And now they saw me... "Hvnt plan another one ah! Don't bcos of figure stop you having another one..... Blah blah..."

alamak... Haha everything also can comment..