stop mil from carrying bb!!

cech

My fil always insist on carrying my son too. Even when we are out and I'm using the carrier. There are a few times when he insist until it felt as if he was literally SNATCHING from me! But I was persistent haha. I kept saying it's ok I carry.
My inlaws esp my fil love to carry. When my son was 1st born and they like to come my house during confinement, he would carry even when he's sleeping!!! And it doesn't help when my hubby keep on asking them if they wana carry!
When they help to look after him when I'm working, my helper will be at their house and she told me that my inlaws, esp my fil would be carrying my son for the WHOLE DAY! Crazy or what?! Luckily I work part time for 2x a week! Imagine I work full time, my son is gona be carried 24/7 !!

Snowycat

Same. When we go to my mil place on weekends, my mil would carry the baby even when baby is sound asleep on the bed! I close one eye cos i know she miss my baby after i shift back to my mum place with my baby after confinement. But i was irritated inside me.

Maqisa

I think the best way is to bring the baby To the room and lock the door. Coz given ur hubby personality, I doubt he cares as well. Though it's tiring, but at least u won't so pek chek and can also 'tune' baby back..
Locking door sends out a very negative hostile message and easily leads to unwanted conflicts and misunderstanding. Old folks esp MIL are very sensitive towards ANY acts by daughter in law. Once you land yourself in such uncomfortable awkward situation, things wld only get worse if not better...