Storing EBM in Freezer

happybaby

how many of you stored your BM in freezer ?
How long will breast milk stay fresh for my baby? | BabyCenter after reading this article i quite reluctant to store them in freezer ..i already had 15 pack of at least 120ml each pack in the freezer sob... so should i continue or stopped ?

some article say BM is good in fridge for only 24hrs and this article said 3-5days...so which one to believe ??
I stored EBM to prepare for work returning. so far the oldest batch is 2 months old. Need to build up the supply so that baby can enjoy the benefit of breastmilk as long as possible. Of course fresh is better than frozen, but frozen is still better than FM. If i know i will use the EBM within the next 48hrs, then i will not freeze it...Nurse at TMC says that the milk is good in fridge for 48hrs and freezer for 2 months (but most articles says it's good for 3 to 6 months...i guess it also depend on how cold is your freezer bah)..Rule of thumb- check that the milk has not gone bad before feeding..and i guess everything will be ok.

On another note, i would like to check with mummies...i will be going back to work soon and am thinking to help mu MIL to thaw the entire milk supply for the dayfeed for her.I will thaw a few packets of the EBM (add up to 6 to 700 ml of EBM) and keep in a bottle in the fridge. She will just need to pour the required volume from bottle. Any concern or advices for this arrangement?