stress,worried.. what to do now?

mrsliaw

Dear Mummies and Mummies-to-be, i am so so worried. :embarrassed: Please kindly advise me if this normal,or do i have to be prepared for the worsed.

I found out i was preg on the 5h Jan,through normal GP. I did 2 home kit and both turned out positive, the GP did a test for me as well and it turned out positive.

Everything was good,i had no MS and etc (but i thought not having any MS was normal), 2 days ago i felt an on and off pain on my pelvis area but did not find it weird. Till yesterday there was some bleeding,i rush to kkh immediately after work, the doctor did a vaginal scan for me and there she found an embryo, with a sac. By than the bleeding had stopped as well. She gave me Duphaston and was told to go back in a weeks time. According to the dr. it is a Threatening miscarriage, but i've read on a few websites that light bleeding is normal. And according to the O&G dr,i'm only 4-5 weeks preggy. But according to the GP i'm suppsingly 6 wks this wk.

Than this morning i had some spottings again,didn't dare to walk too much i had to take an mc from work. I went to a private gynae, which i was suppose to go and do my 1st scan this coming sat. He did an ultrasound but couldn't see any embryo?! and he commented that my womb is tilted back. is this the reason why he couldn't see the embryo? or what could have happen. did i had a miscarriage not knowing it?! the gynae even told me to take a urine test and again and turned out to be FAINTLY positive! HOW COULD THIS BE?! and according to the gynae i was suppose to be 6wks preggy as well and he told me to go back in a wks time. But this waiting time is killing me.

I'm so confused and worried! can someone please kindly advise me. :embarrassed:

babypom

Bleeding is never normal unless is implanation. Did your bleeding stopped after Duphaston? Ultrasound by vaginal or tummy scan by pte gynae? Sometimes when the embryo is too small or still in early pregnancy, it is harder to spot by tummy scan.

There is nothing much you can do now except to have more rest, do not carry heavy stuff and continue with Duphaston. Perhaps you can also request for jab for more support.

All the best.

mrsliaw

Bleeding is never normal unless is implanation. Did your bleeding stopped after Duphaston? Ultrasound by vaginal or tummy scan by pte gynae? Sometimes when the embryo is too small or still in early pregnancy, it is harder to spot by tummy scan.

There is nothing much you can do now except to have more rest, do not carry heavy stuff and continue with Duphaston. Perhaps you can also request for jab for more support.

All the best.
Hello babypom,yes my bleeding stop almost immediately infact before i took duphaston bleeding has already stop just that the following morning some spottings. till now no bleeding/spottings. i did 2 ultrasound, 1 was a Vaginal scan done at KKH the day i realise i had bleeding,and the Dr could see the embryo. Following day i was on MC than my husband decided we should just go to the pte gynae that we were suppose to go tmr (14/01) and he did a tummy scan but could not find any embryo. and that is making me worry! why is it than the day before at KKH the dr could see the embryo but not the next day? and why is it when i'm at the pte gynae he did a urine test for me,it turned out with a faint positive?
The pte gynae did suggest a jab,but due to bleeding has already stopped and all he decided for me to carry on with Duphaston and than return to see him 1 wk later.

i don't know if this is normal, the wait is killing me.

babypom

KKH could see the embryo cos it is using vaginal scan. For early stage, Vaginal scan can see better and clearer. My gynae performed Vaginal scan for me even when I was 7 weeks.

One reason for urine test turned out to be a faint one cos it is not using the first morning urine as it has the highest concentration of hcg.

Meanwhile don't think too much and rest well.

Last edited:

carolinaw

No useful advice for you but I would love to support you and many many hugs to you. Don't worry hunny and relax yourself, don't feel stressful. Or it's will make you upset all the days.

mrsliaw

Thank you babypom and carolinaw. :)
Due to this issue i've been really moody,mood swings like mad. and i keep throwing tantrums at my husband. feel so guilty :(

ast0212

It could be implantation bleeding. I had bleeding for about a week on week 4 of this pregnancy, I knew I was pregnant with faint positive tests, so went to doctor and was also diagnosed "threatened abortion". No medication, just a tummy scan and they couldn't find anything. On the vaginal scan they found a 2mm sac but it was too small to see if there's anything inside. Also did a series of blood tests over 2 weeks to see if hcg is rising. By the 8 week scan it was confirmed there was a baby.

I understand how anxious you must be...it is a very difficult waiting time when it is a much wanted baby and there's nothing much you can do but wait! Take one day at a time. Try your best to stay calm and do not stress as stress creates a chemical change in the body. Hope for the best :)

mrsliaw

It could be implantation bleeding. I had bleeding for about a week on week 4 of this pregnancy, I knew I was pregnant with faint positive tests, so went to doctor and was also diagnosed "threatened abortion". No medication, just a tummy scan and they couldn't find anything. On the vaginal scan they found a 2mm sac but it was too small to see if there's anything inside. Also did a series of blood tests over 2 weeks to see if hcg is rising. By the 8 week scan it was confirmed there was a baby.

I understand how anxious you must be...it is a very difficult waiting time when it is a much wanted baby and there's nothing much you can do but wait! Take one day at a time. Try your best to stay calm and do not stress as stress creates a chemical change in the body. Hope for the best :)
Thank You ast0212! at least now i know i'm not 'abnormal' on this. my next scan will be next sat hope by than they will be able to see smth! but the sad part is my gynae doesn't do vaginal scan,unless i go back to KKH next wed.

Dilys

Dear Mummies and Mummies-to-be, i am so so worried. :embarrassed: Please kindly advise me if this normal,or do i have to be prepared for the worsed.

I found out i was preg on the 5h Jan,through normal GP. I did 2 home kit and both turned out positive, the GP did a test for me as well and it turned out positive.

Everything was good,i had no MS and etc (but i thought not having any MS was normal), 2 days ago i felt an on and off pain on my pelvis area but did not find it weird. Till yesterday there was some bleeding,i rush to kkh immediately after work, the doctor did a vaginal scan for me and there she found an embryo, with a sac. By than the bleeding had stopped as well. She gave me Duphaston and was told to go back in a weeks time. According to the dr. it is a Threatening miscarriage, but i've read on a few websites that light bleeding is normal. And according to the O&G dr,i'm only 4-5 weeks preggy. But according to the GP i'm suppsingly 6 wks this wk.

Than this morning i had some spottings again,didn't dare to walk too much i had to take an mc from work. I went to a private gynae, which i was suppose to go and do my 1st scan this coming sat. He did an ultrasound but couldn't see any embryo?! and he commented that my womb is tilted back. is this the reason why he couldn't see the embryo? or what could have happen. did i had a miscarriage not knowing it?! the gynae even told me to take a urine test and again and turned out to be FAINTLY positive! HOW COULD THIS BE?! and according to the gynae i was suppose to be 6wks preggy as well and he told me to go back in a wks time. But this waiting time is killing me.

I'm so confused and worried! can someone please kindly advise me. :embarrassed:
Hi

The best thing now is be positive & stop worrying ! Stress can cause alot of problem! Most important thing now.. is just visit one gynae & trust him. No point visiting so many docs & make yourself so stress up ! U stress baby also stress ! Rest well ! Everything will be fine !