Stressful mommy here

angelsndevils89

Hi mommies, I need some help here. EDD mid Nov 2017.

1. I am looking for a helper to cook confinement lunch and dinner for me. My mom will cook the breakfast and bathe my baby. I have been searching for a home cooked confinement food service. But can't find one. There are plenty catering services. But I am worry that salt/ MSG/ ikan bilis/ xian cai will be used. I am very allergy to them. Moreover my body is a bit weak. So i wanted to take this chance to rejuvenate and recuperate this time. If you know any good cook, pls pm me.

2. I have a gynae back in Msia (following my Msian hubby). Due to some reason, I will be delivering in Singapore. Planning to go for KKH. But, I am uncertain on the procedure. Have yet to go for any check-up in Spore. Pls advise what should I do. My hubby told me to continue check-up in Msia till trimester. Then only we do our check-up here in Sg. I find it very risky. I have no idea what to do.

3. I have a babysitter taking care of my gal 2yo. I asked my babysitter if she wants to take care of my 2nd one. She said "See first". This made my world upside down. Coz she is a very good babysitter. Really take good care of my gal. We even got sounded by her when my gal fell from the bed and her gum bleed and swollen (when my gal is only 10 months old). She stayed very near my house. So it is super convenient for us. And I can have my peaceful mind at work. Now, I am very worry if she does not want to take care of my 2nd one. If you know any good babysitter at Woodlands area, pls pm me.

Sorry for being naggy. I really really need help.

advocate

1. Actually easier to schedule with a nutritionist to see how this is managed because confinement food service won't be able to help u with allergies.. they won't be doing an allergy test to see which are ur allergies before recommending. u need more professional help. can try https://jebhealth.com/sg/profile/fiona-chia

2. Depending on normal or c-section delivery. KKH for foreign residents will charge about S$5,000++ for normal. actually the same as thomson if u play around with the calculator...
https://www.kkh.com.sg/Services/Women/MaternityServices/Pages/DeliveryBillCalculator.aspx
https://www.thomsonmedical.com/birth-at-thomson/finance-payment/average-hospital-bill-size/

3. I think better to enrol into a nursery so that they can manage day care for u. nowadays, very concerned when put with a maid or babysitter...

Tang Wendy

Hi you can visit the website ThomsonBaby.com to get the more information from there.
And aslo try confinementangels.com.sg&pemconfinement.comnd
And i am nanny Wendy stay at yishun / canberra drive,if you need my help just pm me.
Your EDD mid Nov 2017,when you need the babysitter to care your girl,
if my location not convenient for you i can recommend some one to you.
And if you dont like confinement from agency i know some confinement lady
from singapore and malaysia i can recommend to you too hope my post can help you have a nice day.

Last edited: