Stretch mark cream?

DLritz

OIC, do you use the oil one in a bottle or the tube package. I was told one for day(tube), one for night (bottle). Thk u.

Gem2505

i didnt apply any cream during pregnancy as there wasnt much marks.
but, after i delivered, the marks all start appearing. -_-!
i bot cocoa butter stretch mark cream but cannot take the smell and the sticky-ness.
went to buy clarins stretch mark cream instead.
not sticky, no smell.
so far, my marks are lighter in colour now.
the oil one u talking about is for toning of your skin. see if u need it.
i bot the white tube cream only. $82. bot at taka dept store.

angiebaby

OIC, do you use the oil one in a bottle or the tube package. I was told one for day(tube), one for night (bottle). Thk u.
i use oil to massage my body in the morning, then bath then follow by cream, at night only cream after bath, both you can buy from best buy world at http://sg.bestbuy-world.com

or you wan buy from me as well, our company is doing imoprt for Clarins from France, therefore we are getting staff price, Cream 61.5, oil 60, next order close by 5th april.

anabella

i used clarins huile tonic since 2 months of pregnancy.. a lot of pple rave abt how great it is.. even my collegues said it was good.. i was so thankful that i didnt have any.. even wen i went to the dr's, the nurses ask me wad i put on my tummy becoz it was nice..BUT!!! once i touch 32 weeks.. i developed massive stretch marks!! it was very very bad.. maybe becoz i was really skinny..i was 40 kg.. pregnant wit twins.. gained 20 plus kg.. now im covered with marks from my butt to my tight and lets not even get started on my tummy!!

DLritz

Wow, I think during pregnancy all things can happen. do what we can rather then leave it undone. The very least do it will have chances of good results. Nevertheless it's a blessing to have a great gift from god. Health n family overcome all stretch n stress. Take care.

lsy

Been using Clarins huile tonic treatment oil and also the stretch mark cream. Bought them from airport duty free about $70 each. There are 2 types of oil, packaging looks similar but 1 if for preggy 1 is for post pregnancy toning use. Their ingredients are different. The promoter say it is the colour of the little leave on the packaging that differentiates. And when you read in detail the one for preggy did mention "during pregnancy use". So take note before you buy.

DLritz

Hi did u mean both are of tube packaging. One for pregnant period, the other for post pregnancy.
Because I bought 1 tube and the other of glass bottle. The glass bottle one for use in the night. Advise by the consultant at Clarins. Now a bit confuse whether to use both in a day....

hotmilktea

but i only use the Clarins stretch mark cream, the white color tube one. is it enugh ?

Hi did u mean both are of tube packaging. One for pregnant period, the other for post pregnancy.
Because I bought 1 tube and the other of glass bottle. The glass bottle one for use in the night. Advise by the consultant at Clarins. Now a bit confuse whether to use both in a day....

lsy

I have read the leaflet for the bottle one (huile tonic oil) , it says to use on damp skin n rinse off with cold water. So I m using it in my morning shower. As for tube (stretch mark cream) I'm using them at night. It's kinda freezing if rinse with cold water so lazy bum like me didn't use it daily. I prefer the tube one, but don't think 1 tube is enough if u r using them for ur breast, belly, thigh n butt.

lsy

Hi hotmilktea, the 2 different types is for the oil in bottle. U look out at the box , somewhere near the brand there's a green or yellow leaf.
The tube only have 1 type I think.

DLritz

The tube one states for stretch mark. The oil type for firming to be used at night.
Both package states for pregnancy usage, juz read it.:001_302:

lsy

The tube one states for stretch mark. The oil type for firming to be used at night.
Both package states for pregnancy usage, juz read it.:001_302:
The oil for huile tonic bottle there say preferably in the morning follow with a cool shower le. U sure u got that one is huile tonic? I see clarins website they have huile tonic for mom to be and also another one Eau something also similar bottle of oil for post pregnancy to firming

DLritz

Cfm, double cfm! :tlaugh: I went to metro clarins counter to ask the consultant n she told me the huile tonic for nite use after shower. The white tube is for morning. Em.... Y not if u nearby clarins counter chk out to cfm. Remember share share once got answer.. Thks

Last edited:

lsy

Cfm, double cfm! :tlaugh: I went to metro clarins counter to ask the consultant n she told me the huile tonic for nite use after shower. The white tube is for morning. Em.... Y not if u nearby clarins counter chk out to cfm. Remember share share once got answer.. Thks
I got the bottle with me lor. It is printed on the bottle one le.

Last edited:

lsy

I got an idea, I shall show u the photo of the bottle instruction. Hmm don't tell me clarins print differently in leAflet n bottle coz I had thrown away the box

DLritz, can u see my photo album in this forum? Mom to be product.

Perhaps the Clarins staff not that well trained either lol.

Last edited:

DLritz

I can't see the pics. I had e feeling they not well train... I threw away e box aredi, tats y need to ask around.
I had asked 2 consultant from different plcs, both told me same thing. No need to wash after apply. To b used after shower. I think I need to go to their main centre to double double cfm.
I think We r using e same thing as there r only huile tonic and the white tube for pregnant usage. Thks