stretchmarks creams/oil/lotions

jyding

hey babes!

imma first time mommy! im veryvery afraid of stretchmarks. as my sis has lots of them. but my mom dont.

ive done a research... i knw ppl been talking abt d clarins stretchmarks lotion n oil

ive found a few others.

i wonder if u ladies tried it before? do comment ;D

this is the egyptian magic cream WELCOME TO EGYPTIAN MAGIC SKIN CREAM® 100% Natural Skin Care, Remarkable Skin Cream famous worldwide!

which is a multi purpose cream. i think it helps to PREVENT stretchmarks nt to heal them.

but another cream is this Elicina Snail cream?(sounds a lil disgusting to me HAHA) Elicina Cream

bt it seems to be quite convincing cos it says it helps to HEAL d stretchmarks.

do comment!

hey babes!

imma first time mommy! im veryvery afraid of stretchmarks. as my sis has lots of them. but my mom dont.

ive done a research... i knw ppl been talking abt d clarins stretchmarks lotion n oil

ive found a few others.

i wonder if u ladies tried it before? do comment ;D

this is the egyptian magic cream WELCOME TO EGYPTIAN MAGIC SKIN CREAM® 100% Natural Skin Care, Remarkable Skin Cream famous worldwide!

which is a multi purpose cream. i think it helps to PREVENT stretchmarks nt to heal them.

but another cream is this Elicina Snail cream?(sounds a lil disgusting to me HAHA) Elicina Cream

bt it seems to be quite convincing cos it says it helps to HEAL d stretchmarks.

do comment!
Hi, congrats on your pregnancy! I am using Clarins oil and find it very effective. Started using when I found out I am expecting at 6 weeks.

How much is the Clarins oil? I think I'm lucky not to have stretchmarks for now as I'm about to go on my 3rd trimester already, but better be safe than sorry :001_302:

Katemonaco

You can get it cheaper at acmamall.com. It's an online shopping mall that has free delivery. I'm currently using clarins oil and another organic blend that my friend gave to me.

shoehatme

I used Clarin stretchmark cream & Clarin stretchmark oil... I very scared of stretchmark too... Now I am in Week 35, last week forgot to apply for a few days, den got a bit stretchmarks appear... luckily not very obvious..

sharonc

You can get it cheaper at acmamall.com. It's an online shopping mall that has free delivery. I'm currently using clarins oil and another organic blend that my friend gave to me.
Thanks for d sharing of acmamall.com :) Just placed my order for d Clarins oil.
Wish to also share that this oil helps to reduce d itcheness & rashes at my tummy.

Katemonaco

I agree. I think the oil moisturises the belly area so it doesn't get itchy. I get itchy everywhere before I sleep so trying to apply body lotion to other parts diligently.

mummyhu

Hi ladies, i was just thinking...won't u only see stretchmarks after you have given birth? u'll maybe see a some reddish streaks now which may turn into stretchmarks after birth. so how do you know the creams ur using actually work? unless ur the 10% of lucky ladies who genetically will not get it, the rest of us will have to do everything we can to minimise the appearance....like dun gain weight too rapidly...

^that's why i think it's also important to moisturize even after giving birth to avoid further stretchmarks to develop specially from weight loss after birth.

Thanks for d sharing of acmamall.com :) Just placed my order for d Clarins oil.
Wish to also share that this oil helps to reduce d itcheness & rashes at my tummy.
I think it depends on individual skin. For me, the oil will cause some itchness on my tummy so I used them sparingly. Fortunately, I did not have any red streaks yet on my tummy probably coz I started to apply very early at about Week 6 and my weight gain has been consistent. But I think we have to dilligently apply them even after giving birth...

mummyhu

i agree with the after birth part also. stretch marks appear when u put on and/or lose weight too quickly. My mum had them so i'm sure to have them as they are hereditary.

liz2010

Hi, no cream or oil will heal stretch marks, so if they are saying so, it's bad advertisement and I wouldn't buy their product as they are lying!

You can try the Weleda Pregnancy oil available at www.ginko-shop.com A friend is using it and it seems it's quickly absorbed and doesn't stick on the skin. It's all natural ingredients. You may read some reviews on this oil on Google. I don't know if it's effective. And it's much cheaper than the Clarins oil.

From my personal experience, I had stretch marks from both pregnancies. I used to put the Biotherm on my first pregnancy and the Mustela on my second. And as some of you said, stretch marks are hereditary. I had stretch mark from growth, so I believe it's no wonder I had some when pregnant. It actually appeared on the last month of pregnancy! And you do see them before giving birth as they are pinkish at first.

I still applied cream on my second pregnancy but more to moisturise the skin and feel it less itchy than to prevent from stretch marks.

Good luck to all of you!

kchiah

Hi, I m using Allano lotion, it cost me S$10plus only...and can last very long...more than 2 mths already, but not sure other cream can last how long lor....it was recommended by a friend who used it thru out her pregnancy and she got no stretch mark...actually that one is a body lotion, but since she used it and ok, so i try try lor for my 1st pregnancy...hopefully it works to me lah...