Struggling with workmen in my home

DianaPowell

I am having a new bathroom fitted and although I really want it done I am finding it really hard with people in and out my house. I am scared I am going to have a panic attack while they are here and embarrass myself. I always like to deal with panic/anxiety on my own. That's why I like being at home on my own. I am also not very good at talking to people and get worried when they ask me something as lack of confidence makes it really hard for me to make decisions. I wish they would hurry up and finish.

rebeccamur

Hi, yes, this happens if you rarely communicate with people, and just remember that temporarily and you should not worry so much, especially if you have hired skilled workers in whom you are sure. Usually, when I was doing repairs, I did repairs with the workers in my house to finish it faster because I also did not like to see strangers in my house. Still, I understood that I would not be able to do many things without them during repairs. For example, one of the workers told me a good store where you can buy inexpensive bathroom things https://phoenixbathroom.co.uk/. Before that, I bought everything I needed for a bathroom in other stores. Therefore, it's not so scary. In fact, just set yourself up for good.