Sun block for 2yrs old Toddler

jaybaobei

last week bring him to the beach and he got slight sun burn. i overlooked and forgot to buy sunblock for him.

any good sunblock for children to recommend?

thanks.

ling.er

Wat if 1 year old?? Can apply on him too ??
though of brin him to play water @ those baby pool.. Nw aday sun so bright i scare he sun burn as well,.,

Carlisle

I recommend the Mentholatum Sunplay Water Kids SPF 30 Sun Block or Coppertone for Kids. You can find these at any Watsons Branch.

Mummy to Baby V

Wat if 1 year old?? Can apply on him too ??
though of brin him to play water @ those baby pool.. Nw aday sun so bright i scare he sun burn as well,.,
The Avalon Organics type is suitable for 6 months and above, if I rem correctly. The packaging of most brands should state clearly too.
Best is go outdoors in early morning or evening near sunset. Children's skin is very delicate. Sunburn at young age increases risk of skin cancer, so better be safe.

heshan

The only thing I trust is Zinc. After a bit of research I would be scared to put anything else on him

ping26

I use Pigeon. So far so good. We used to go splashparks quite often. Everyone says my baby is very fair :)

I tried Mustela too. But Mustela cream "expired" quite fast. After a few mths, my baby's face got rashes whenever we put it. So we just used Pigeon on face & whole body.