sun block for FACE

mummytingting

try this brand Rejuvis Facial Sun Block Spf25(60g)

Rejuvi Sun protection breakthrough
Numerous research & studies have disclosed both chemical and physical sun screens produce harmful free radicals under sunlight. These free radicals are very close to your skin causing substantial skin aging. Incorporating a small quantity of anti-oxidants is not a viable solution for this tough problem.
Rejuvi ‘s’ Facial Sun Block (SPF 25) has incorporated certain manganese atoms into titanium dioxide lattice. Manganese ions (Mn+3) could easily acquire electrons from Facial sun block (convert to Mn+2) which scavenge harmful free radicals ( give out electrons to form Mn+3). This process is circulated spontaneously under sunlight.
Utilizes micronized titanium dioxide and zinc oxide (physical sun screens to shield both UVB and UVA with minimal free radicals
These physical sun screens do not have hormone interruption like chemical sun screens and there is no skin penetration causing possible skin irritation or dermatitis
Manganese ions show beige color (similar to skin color). The manganese ions mixed with titanium dioxide at molecular levels reduce the opaque whiteness appearance of titanium dioxide considerably. Hence, Rejuvi ‘s’ facial sun block is very easy to apply onto the skin. Particularly the tined version (with skin color)
There are no occlusive ingredients involved. It is non-comedogenic, non-greasy and has a nice feel.
If apply Rejuvi ‘x’ cell vitamin C complex sufficiently on the skin before applying rejuvi s facial sun block, this unique dual sun protection provides the best practical result.
Both normal version and tinted version (with skin color) available!

Let me know if you are interested.

mummytingting

Err, i am not a sales.... but if you want to know where you can get it, I can let you know.

I simply introduce good stuff If I cam across. :)

cass7070

Err, i am not a sales.... but if you want to know where you can get it, I can let you know.

I simply introduce good stuff If I cam across. :)
Can u let me know how to get this stuff. so now r u applying the 'X' vit C & the sun block.It really can work so well.I'm juz afraid of pigmentation of my face as u know if u r under the sun for quite some time.Thnx alots

mummytingting

Well, if you face now has pigmentation, try Olay white radiant essense, it 2X power to reduced age spot, result can be seen in 4 week times. I am having lot of age spot after give birth. watson, guardien selling at $59.90, now promotion $49.90. I like to get it at JB city square, in ringgit is $89 RM after 20% discount.

Ange

Can recommend any good sun block for face. I had used afew type but find them quite
oily. Thanks

Hi,
Currently i am using laboratory formula, the product got the apple stem cell which is good for skin. I even use the sun block as a make up based because the colour is nude. I find it good and most important not oily. Even lighten my
pigmentation

Ange

How much does it cost, where to get it ?
$50 plus per bottle but can last you about 2 month, perhaps you want to go for a face scan before you purchase as different people got different skin type. I got it from my friend, their shop located @ marine parade.