super bloated only 5+ weeks.. am i normal?

decoco

hi all,

this is only my 5+week, haven even got to the 1st appt stage yet, but am super uncomfortable especially from after lunch..

try to eat little already but even before eating, I'm already v bloated.. its like u are hungry, but also bloated at the same time!

very uncomfortable.. my pants are too tight.. and I am only 5th week! how can it be...

this bloatedness makes me feel kind of nauseas too... but i've not hear before that mornin sickness is due to bloatedness?

has anyone of you experience this before? am i normal?

blackpiggy

i felt exactly like you now do when i was around 7weeks. and yes, the bloating do make me feel more nauseous.
do eat slowly and take small frequent meals. try not to eat beans or cabbage etc gassy food, i think they make u produce more gas.
my tummy was also very bloated until my waistline increase by 1 inch+! you can start wearing maternity belts coz too tight pants will make u feel more uncomfortable.

angelwendy

i also feel this way when i'm preggy... so is normal.. sometime is the gas in the gastric when u r preggy.. so u will feel bloated...

surin

Hey I am 5 weeks pregnant too and yes am bloated i am hungry but i get full easily and then fell nauseas i think i will show really fast i am piling on weight already

fr0ufr0um0mmy

hi decoco!

i'm a first time mtb and experienced the same thing as well!! so don't worry, its normal :)

Initially i thought that i put on weight but then i realise it was my tummy getting super bloated and having lots of wind. Started around week 5 also for me, now in week 8++, still the same... Yes, all my jeans n clothes are tight and my tummy look like i'm 3 months preggy.. lol

A few things that helped me,

- eat smaller meals and try to avoid food that causes wind like cabbage and spicy food

- wear looser clothes! esp pants and bra, if its too tight can really make the nausea worse

- try eating suan mei or ginger sweets to ease the weird or nausea feeling, esp when travelling

- try to burp the air out to make yourself feel better

Btw, congrats on your pregnancy! :)