SuperMom Bazaar - 22 to 24 Aug 2014 @ Suntec Convention Hall 401-404

Hi mummies & daddies,

Since I am following very much on my chosen baby fair of the year I would like to share the details with you guys! I dont know about you guys but I realised that there are really a baby fair every month!! I used to be really enthu and wanna go for all only to realise that they are more or less the same but some dont even have the leading brands which makes my trip wasted since I cannot stock up on what I want / need and I been to one which I happen to be around expo.. pop in and disappointing to see that it is only one quarter of the hall and looks a little more like pasar malam..

So now I decided to focus on the best one.. which provides sufficient information prior to the event so that I can plan my shopping in advance and have time to still browse around.. the other one I liked was BabyCare by Mediacorp which I went to when I was pregnant and also earlier this year where I sneak to during lunch break when I was on duty at another event next door! I done my research earlier with its shopping guide and identified what I want. i like the guide as it also highlighted some freebies and discounts so I know that it is definitely worth my trip!

My girl is turning 18mths in Dec and I am starting to prep for the next stage because she will be moving from ifc to toddler class. And now I just aim to go for baby fairs twice a year to stock up will do. Just go for the best!

So for 2nd half of this year.. I have identified SuperMom Bazaar which is happening in August!!
Initially I wasnt keen on Suntec because I find that the carpark is too ex and so hubby wont be interested to bring me there.. BUT! recently I just checked and found out that its carpark fees is can actually be cheaper than EXPO!!

Suntec City
Weekday 7am - 5pm
$2.20 for 1st hour
$1.10 for subsequent 1/2 hr (excluding PH)
Weekday 5pm - 12am
$2.20 per entry
Weekend
$1.10/hr

Expo
Daily
$3.20 for 1st 2hrs
$1.50 for subsequent 1/2hr
Max charge at $20

I calculated based on average of 4hrs
Suntec will cost wkday $8.80 (if going on Friday, go after 5pm, it will be only $2.20!) ; wkend $4.40
Expo will cost daily $9.20

It is definitely a new discovery for me!! And anyway suntec is nearer to my MIL place so I believe hubby will be more willing to go!

Anyway another important point about why I choose this SuperMom Bazaar. Supermom Bazaar - The Mightiest Event for Mothers and Babies is because it has direct brands exhibitors which means it will have better price and freebies!! and they are launching Disney Babies for Asia Pacific at this fair!!

I will post more updates about this event when I get the info!

Cheers!

Hi mummies

Updates on a newly opened talk at SuperMom Bazaar!

A must-attend workshop!! Conducted by the doctors at NUHKids!!

The doctors will cover everything from monthly growth and development to feeding for every age, important vaccinations that parents cannot miss, learning age-appropriate discipline strategies, creating stimulating environment for growth, decoding your baby’s crying and creating a good sleeping pattern for good health and development.

**Programme Highlights**
-Feeding and Nutrition – How & What to feed your child
- Calling the Shots – the essentials in vaccination for your child
- Sleep – Quantity & Quality for good health and development
- Creating simulating environment for learning
- Raising a well-behaved child

As always our RSVP members get 20% discount off the ticket prices!! Just key in the code found in the relevant post in the event page and apply to get the discount!!

Register today to receive your goodie bag worth $50! To register visit Raising a healthy child from birth to adolescence

To RSVP for our event to get great discounts and deals:https://www.facebook.com/events/412687902167240/

Hi mummies

The doctors will cover everything from monthly growth and development to feeding for every age, important vaccinations that parents cannot miss, learning age-appropriate discipline strategies, creating stimulating environment for growth, decoding your baby’s crying and creating a good sleeping pattern for good health and development.

**Programme Highlights**

As always our RSVP members get 20% discount off the ticket prices!! Just key in the code found in the relevant post in the event page and apply to get the discount!!

Register today to receive your goodie bag worth $50! To register visit Raising a healthy child from birth to adolescence

To RSVP for our event to get great discounts and deals:https://www.facebook.com/events/412687902167240/

Hi mummies

**Programme Highlights**

The ticket is $15.00 before the 20% discount.

And!

> 1st 100 registrants get 2 x 400g tins of Friso Gold 2!!
> Registrants get a goodie bag worth $50!