Suspecting my hubby having affairs with my staff

AthenaPNG

we married for 3 years, I now 7 months +++ pregnant.

I have some doubts, suspecting my hubby having affairs with my staff, we doing hair & beauty salon
business. My hubby mostly on hair salon matters, 2 female staffs to help him & I alone both, hair
salon & facial treatments.

my senior staff, who have been working with us almost to a year already, from a shampoo girl to junior
hairstylist. my hubby guide & teach her up to this level. both of them always work together. she the
type of easy going, easy to mix around, cheerful, playful, sweet talking etc.

my hubby the 1 open & close shop everyday. sometimes I come late & go back early. she always come
early go back late too. I'm suspecting why she always come early & go back late too. ask her why, she
say want to earn more commission, we are paying the more customers you attend, the more commission
you get, depending on what services or treatments.

I have ask another staff to take a look both of them if I not around. she got see both of them before
went inside facial room together for sometimes when no customers around. even hugging & kissing too.

I'm suspecting my hubby having affairs with my senior staff but I never caught them doing before.

we have sex before in the hair salon, very seldom after I pregnant already, I now 7 months +++
pregnant, prefer at home more comfortable.

Last edited:

AthenaPNG

I don't think so customers like got camera around focusing them doing hair services.

there is 1 customer ask me before while doing facial whether I got install camera inside facial room,
as need to change attire to avoid get dirty/stain on customers clothes while doing facial services, etc.

AthenaPNG

I have another staff around, to take a look of them while I not around, she will report to me
if got somethings unusual happening around at the hair salon.

lately they are very "closely" when I'm not around.