Swimming anyone?

greggymum

swimming lessons at Serangoon swimming complex?

Hi,
I have 2 sons, 4 and 6 yrs old and would like to enrol them in holiday swimming classes this June Hols at Serangoon swimming Complex. Have not found a coach yet, but this is an estimation of the fees: http://www.maxswim.com/swimming-lessons-course-fee

Would like to ask if any parents would want to join me so that we can lower the course fees. Course will be on beginner level. (just want to make sure they have basic water survival skills)

Looking at these timings: 3x a week, (Mon, Wed, Fri) 9.30am - 10.30 am.
(timings can be changed)

PrettyMum

I am looking for an instructor who can teach over at CDANS Bukit Batok, for my son 3yo.

Hopefully can arrange a program which is 3 times a week in June holiday. Mummies who are staying around that area and keen in this program pls PM me and include your name.

Thanks,
PrettyMum

Swimtutor

Alpha Male
Sorry.. just to update if you people have found a coach for the holiday program? If not you can pm me. Thanks :)

Swimtutor

Alpha Male
Branded TYR goggles with choices of 4 colours to choose from. Each selling at $12. If you buy more than 3 peices each will cost $10. Goggles is suitable for kids and adults. Text me at 91375141 for more information. Delivery is island wide and most swimming pools. Picture of the goggles can be view at my website: www.swimsafer.webs.com.

THanks for your support.

LoVeS

Branded TYR goggles with choices of 4 colours to choose from. Each selling at $12. If you buy more than 3 peices each will cost $10. Goggles is suitable for kids and adults. Text me at 91375141 for more information. Delivery is island wide and most swimming pools. Picture of the goggles can be view at my website: www.swimsafer.webs.com.

THanks for your support.
No selling of items in discussion threads...thank you:tlaugh:

Swimtutor

Alpha Male
Coach offering Swimming lesson

Dear parents, if you are interested to let your kids learn swimming, dial 91375141. I am Raymond, a certified swim coach for hire.

Find out more at my website at www.swimsafer.webs.com

Have a great day.

Hi Parents,
SwimClasses.org offers swim classes in Singapore on the following swimming complexes and Condominium Pools with high quality and certified coaches. Swim Classes Singapore | Swimming Lessons

1) Ang Mok Kio Swimming Complex
2) Bedok Swimming Complex
3) Bishan Swimming Complex
4) Bukit Batok Swimming Complex
5) Buona Vista Swimming Complex
6) Choa Chu Kang Swimming Complex
7) Clementi Swimming Complex
8) Delta Swimming Swimming Complex
9) Geylang East Swimming Complex
10) Hougang Swimming Complex
11) Jalan Besar Swimming Complex
12) Juroug East Swimming Complex