Swimming Coach to recommand at tampines?

Hi anyone to recommand to coach my 4yr old son to swim at tampines. Thank you:tlaugh:
My son n girl took up swimming lesson from this guy, Rickment Mok (mobile 98562820). He is really good and patient. I think he has a way with the kids though he sometimes will scold them if they misbehave (dangerous as they are in water). I like the way he conduct his lesson, with a system.

jiajia

My son n girl took up swimming lesson from this guy, Rickment Mok (mobile 98562820). He is really good and patient. I think he has a way with the kids though he sometimes will scold them if they misbehave (dangerous as they are in water). I like the way he conduct his lesson, with a system.
Hi, may i know he conduct which swimming complex? how much he is charging? :001_302:

ayrineta

His mobile no is invalid. Do you have the current no of Rickment Mok?

I've a friend that coaches swimming mainly in the East side during weekends. He's been doing it for years and is a very patient, friendly guy.
If anyone is interested let me know. He does this for his passion and has a full-time job by the way :)

If you are looking for a female swimming coach at East side, do contact Susan at 91142961. She is opening a new ladies beginner group class at Tampines Wed 8.30am. Currently, waiting for one more lady (minimun 4 to start) to begin new class. Fee is $200 per 10 lessons. Enjoy your lessons.