Taiwan

huiling

like to go there during dec holiday.any interesting places to go?this my 1st time.if go by Free&Easy,will its b easy to travel around?

asianmirage

get a map...and learn about the interesting places. i have been to Shih Lin and Ximendin. Flea markets! Nice things to shop. If for places of interest, strongly recommend yeliu- a place where there are a lot of natural rocks and beautiful scenes.
Yang Ming Shan to me is just another hill, nothing of interest there.
The trains is just like our MRT...just plan your route well and I am sure you will enjoy your trip.

veronica

The weather is almost the same as HKG.

If you are only planning to go Taipei...DIY shuld be ok. But if you are exploring more, then I suggest you take a package tour.

huiling

The weather is almost the same as HKG.

If you are only planning to go Taipei...DIY shuld be ok. But if you are exploring more, then I suggest you take a package tour.
b going to taipei only so e weather roughly hw many degree?as i check on line is inbetween 10-24degree during dec

dek2k8

Alpha Male
yes, the weather is likehk.
many friend likes to go there for buying the books,
especially for the computer books.

:tlaugh::001_302:

myangela

Roughly about 10-18degree sometimes got hanliu even colder than expected wet days expected. If only in Tpe can go free & easy places to visit jiufen, yu ren ma tou, wulai falls, maokung,shenkeng tofu.