Taka fair 4-25 Mar

stylocool

My wife called up taka customer service and they said the fair starts this sun. Parents standby your CC

temari

-

wow... i am giving birth anytime in month of march... these few days keep feeling like as if my baby cannot wait to come out... i would so want to visit this baby fair... but orchard road area is well-known for its huge crowds on weekends... talk about walking around with an almost-full-term baby in my womb...
:(
although its orchard road but the space is big, not like expo fair, alot of people , strolley etc jam the walkway cannot move.

Angel9

-

wow... i am giving birth anytime in month of march... these few days keep feeling like as if my baby cannot wait to come out... i would so want to visit this baby fair... but orchard road area is well-known for its huge crowds on weekends... talk about walking around with an almost-full-term baby in my womb...
:(
I can come and walk with you on one of the weekdays. I also have a daughter who is now 11 months and I am 7 months pregnant and look like 9 months pregnant!

felicity

hi, may i know how often is the taka baby fair? my friends told me it's far better than the fairs at expo, but this month my husband is going overseas for work and i will be alone. i will very much prefer to make decisions together with him... hopefully there will be another one before my bb's due in sept.

Tannie

Pigeon has good bundle deal, u can refer to their website. There are some good deals on clothes and romper like 3 for s$10. Other than that nothing much. The play pan is cheaper at Robinson, rocker is cheaper at last expo sales....

I went to Robinson too, the baby Pdt is v limited...

Rukia

Pigeon has good bundle deal, u can refer to their website. There are some good deals on clothes and romper like 3 for s$10. Other than that nothing much. The play pan is cheaper at Robinson, rocker is cheaper at last expo sales....

I went to Robinson too, the baby Pdt is v limited...
How come avent sterilizer seems to be out of stock in every baby fair? I went expo its out of stock even first day taka fair its alrady out of stock??!!

destiny

How come avent sterilizer seems to be out of stock in every baby fair? I went expo its out of stock even first day taka fair its alrady out of stock??!!
Even Phillips Avent steamer and Blender also out of stock, but the package they give at Taka fair is quite worth it. those who are thinking of getting can consider.

Just out of curiosity, does any mummys out there know whether Taka fair is the only fair where they have discounts on Combi strollers? So far those i went don't have discounts, only saw it at Taka. Please advice.

blueocean

1a. Think if i dont remember wrongly - Taka Baby Fair is in March & Aug/Sept every year. Sometimes their deals/prices are better than expo fairs. Mummies may like to check it out.

1b. Combi strollers at Expo fair got 10% discount. From what i know, Combi items on strollers & car seats, normally, the most is 10% discount. unless is clearance for old stocks.

2. Some Avent prices that i remember. (no more discount)
a. Steamer & Blender Package Deal - $199
b. Honey colour 330ml - $19.90
c. Honey colour 260ml - $16.75

3a. Pigeon wide neck bottles - 240ml is $9.95 (u have to bring old bottles to exchange)

4. Medela (it come with tall green cooler bag & 2 or 4numbers of bottles)
a. Swing - $289
b. Electric Single - $159
c. Electric Twin - $239

5. Got some clothes simple cotton wear - 3 for $10
some romper is $13.90 and above.

6. Got strollers & playpens & wooden cot beds etc...

The above info is what i know. If i remember wrongly, my apologies. thank you.

temari

?
1a. Think if i dont remember wrongly - Taka Baby Fair is in March & Aug/Sept every year. Sometimes their deals/prices are better than expo fairs. Mummies may like to check it out.

1b. Combi strollers at Expo fair got 10% discount. From what i know, Combi items on strollers & car seats, normally, the most is 10% discount. unless is clearance for old stocks.

2. Some Avent prices that i remember. (no more discount)
a. Steamer & Blender Package Deal - $199
b. Honey colour 330ml - $19.90
c. Honey colour 260ml - $16.75

3a. Pigeon wide neck bottles - 240ml is $9.95 (you have to bring old bottles to exchange)

4. Medela (it come with tall green cooler bag & 2 or 4numbers of bottles)
a. Swing - $289
b. Electric Single - $159
c. Electric Twin - $239

5. Got some clothes simple cotton wear - 3 for $10
some romper is $13.90 and above.

6. Got strollers & playpens & wooden cot beds etc...

The above info is what i know. If i remember wrongly, my apologies. thank you.
The pigeon bottle only can exchange wide neck one

temari

yes pigeon bottles exchange for wide neck. 240ml n 160ml. $9.45 n $8.45.
i find the new plastic bottle in wide neck more expensive than the old design. will get it from kiddy palace. bought stroller,2 seat covers, bb pillow set, combs etc.

the stroller sales person ask me to pay first, after i paid and take receipt to her, the person said no stock, will deliver to us. i ask him when have stock? he said dun know. have to wait how long he also dun know. i was like huh? feel being cheated.

happymoxy

IMG_1783.jpg

Avent Steriliser bundle at $188 (out of stock, the trick to make payment first and collect later)
Other avent products ala-carte are 20% off retail price.

IMG_1796.jpgbritax-car-seat-group-0-1-first-class-plus-cowmooflage-2011.jpgplikop3compact1.jpgSummer Snuzzler.jpg
From left to right:

Graco playpen - $279
Britax First Class Car seat (for birth to 18kg) - $333 (UP:$468)
Peg Perego P3 stroller - $598 (UP:$758)
Summer infant Snuzzler - $36.72 (UP:$45.90)