Talking to you baby helps!

iwan2noe

Hi mtbs,

Wow! I think talking to your bb when u r in ur 2nd trimester helps!!:Dancing_wub:
Last wk i was due to do a US scan to try finding out the gender and prior to the scan, I was talking to my bb for the past few days.

I was telling my bb to be good and must cooporate with me and doc when doc is doing the scan so that we can know his/her gender so that we can start to buy clothings and stuffs for her.

It is so amazing! my bb actually lie on her back and didnt back faced us. bb even stay quite still without much movement hehe...like being punished then dared not move much...hehe... The scan is so cute... can see round round head and body...hehe... so sweet and cute..
aiyo my bb, u r so cute..mummy sayang u:wong19:

So for mtbs who have yet gone for the US scan to detect ur bb's gender can try my method.. It works for me and I hope it for for u too :)

Take care and amazing experience with ur bb!:001_302:

sufeit0115

agreed with you talking to baby helps and my boy seemed to understand me too!! So far he is very "guai" doesn't give me much discomfort cos i'm a busy working mtb. I also used the same method to coax him into behaving himself during scan so that it will be done smoothly. Got one time gynae wanted to print the ultrasound picture of his face but he was facing down, refused to turn. But just when gynae going to give up, he suddenly turned his face sideward & looked at me....then gynae immediately took the picture of his face, so cute!! He looked very much like me LOL!!

But so far i am quite lazy, only talk to him but didn't read any story or sing song for him. Kind of guilty....

bellerichez

I do talk to my baby too. Quite often. I always tell him to be good. Must put his head down so i can give birth to him naturally. So far so good. Whenever i call him he will reply with a kick. damn cute & amazing.

I talk to my little one as well. Warning him not to bully my dog once he comes out. Hee hee. And when he kicks me too hard i will ask him not to kick so hard. The next time he kicks is softer.

iwan2noe

agreed with you talking to baby helps and my boy seemed to understand me too!! So far he is very "guai" doesn't give me much discomfort cos i'm a busy working mtb. I also used the same method to coax him into behaving himself during scan so that it will be done smoothly. Got one time gynae wanted to print the ultrasound picture of his face but he was facing down, refused to turn. But just when gynae going to give up, he suddenly turned his face sideward & looked at me....then gynae immediately took the picture of his face, so cute!! He looked very much like me LOL!!

But so far i am quite lazy, only talk to him but didn't read any story or sing song for him. Kind of guilty....
Hi sufeit0115,

Ya lor...so cute..hee..i also have not started talking to him but did on classical music for my bb to listen.... hee........I have not started reading to him as I have not borrow or bought books to read story to him...:err:

Will try to visit the library soon..hehe

WinnieL

i'm an early starter. I've already started talking to my baby at 15 weeks. haha.. can't help it lah. it's just amazing to know that there's this living being growing inside of me. my husband too. every morning & night, he'll touch my tummy and say 'jia you jia you!' :tlaugh:

my baby always wake up from his sleep when i talk to him. cos he's not so active between 11am-3pm so if i miss his kicking i would lie down and start talking and sayang2 my tummy then 1-2minutes later he will start kicking.
amazingly, cos he's always very active from 5pm-midnight that i can't fall asleep due to his movements so around midnight hubby will read story and will tell baby to sleep and most of the time he listen!!

bellerichez

my baby always wake up from his sleep when i talk to him. cos he's not so active between 11am-3pm so if i miss his kicking i would lie down and start talking and sayang2 my tummy then 1-2minutes later he will start kicking.
amazingly, cos he's always very active from 5pm-midnight that i can't fall asleep due to his movements so around midnight hubby will read story and will tell baby to sleep and most of the time he listen!!

My friend told me that baby tend to be more active in the middle of the night and it's true. I experience that too. Don't know why but their timing is just opposite from us.

Bluesky_atll

I do talk to my baby daily and "forces" my hubby to do the same too. So far, my baby has not responded yet. Whenever I feel sick, my hubby will ask baby not to bully me too. Maybe I will take some of your suggestions and start reading some stories to baby too. Hope to be able to communicate to my baby soon. :)

angelwendy

Hi sufeit0115,

Ya ...so cute..hee..i also have not started talking to him but did on classical music for my baby to listen.... hee........I have not started reading to him as I have not borrow or bought books to read story to him...:err:

Will try to visit the library soon..hehe
can u really see the face?? is it clear??:001_302:

iwan2noe

can you really see the face?? is it clear??:001_302:
Hi angelwendy,

I cant see the face clearly but the scan allows me to see my bb's legs, hands, head and stomach.. so round round my bb's head and stomach..so cute!

But then it also depends on the positioning of your bb :wong19:

sufeit0115

can you really see the face?? is it clear??:001_302:
Yup i can see my baby's face with eyes, nose & mouth, it's quite clear so think depend on the position of the baby. But of course not to expect very clear resolution, rough shape of the baby's features. :001_302:

Every night how tired i m after work, i will wisper to mummy's tummy.... And even as a disipline master, told her to stop kicking tiring mummy... once she did that, i will praise her been good girl...

WinnieL

heh.. i've been talking to my baby since last week, cos going for my detailed scanning tomorrow. let's hope it works!

iwan2noe

heh.. i've been talking to my baby since last week, cos going for my detailed scanning tomorrow. let's hope it works!
yeah, i did taht for the first scan when she is 'developed' enuff to test her gender..and she is v good, stay there so still..so cute!

Hmm, but for detailed scan, she is alittle shy.. just as the sonographer is abt to capture her gender, she turned away!
But after some of my coaxing and talking, she finally turned... hehe..mayb also coz my hubby say if she is a 'stuborn gal' then, she proved him wrong by turning.. hehe:wong19: