Tamil tutor needed

jacsplace

I am looking for a female primary school Tamil teacher to teach my five-year-old son Tamil at Race Course Road on Mondays, Tuesdays and/or Thursdays in the afternoons. The tutor must be able to teach Tamil starting from the very beginning.

Is such a tutor available, how much are the fees, when can you start, how many days a week, how long each session will be (must end by 6pm).

Thank you.

momot

I am looking for a female primary school Tamil teacher to teach my five-year-old son Tamil at Race Course Road on Mondays, Tuesdays and/or Thursdays in the afternoons. The tutor must be able to teach Tamil starting from the very beginning.

Is such a tutor available, how much are the fees, when can you start, how many days a week, how long each session will be (must end by 6pm).

Thank you.
Hello! We provide professional, experience part-time and full-time teachers for all levels ranging from primary school to Junior College. If you're interested, give us a call at 91766684 and we will get u a tutor asap! Thanks!

tutorette

Hi. Are you still looking for one? We definitely have suitable Tamil tutors for you. On top of that, we also provide free E learning test papers for your kids of all levels and all subjects to do online. Discounts are also given on EPB assessments books. Can start asap, as soon as tomorrow or day after. 1.5 hours/session. 1 session/week. rates are around $15/hour.