TCM or clomid?

werxbabe

Hi! I need ur opinion.. i'm trying for a 2nd child and its been almost a year.. i've had a miscarriage once and an ectopic preg once.. so i was wondering should i take clomid as suggested by my family doctor or try TCM? Thank you for ur kind advice :)

etep9114

Hi! I need your opinion.. i'm trying for a 2nd child and its been almost a year.. i've had a miscarriage once and an ectopic preg once.. so i was wondering should i take clomid as suggested by my family doctor or try traditional chinese medicine? Thank you for your kind advice :)
This is a very personal question. For me, Clomid doesn't work at all. After 5 rounds still no news. TCM works for me. On the other hand, my colleague was pregnant after 2 rounds of clomid. So it's really up to you.

werxbabe

Ah ok.. thanks for the reply dear.. guese i try clomid first and see how it goes.. so far doctor prescribed me two cycles first.]

gnissim23

TCM is a slower process but I think its better as it really pu ur body... clomid is just to stimulate eggs, push the eggs out, and one thing not good about it is it may cause thin uterus lining...