teaching infant

lisa_ng

any mummies can suggest how to let baby sit down & not distracted.
im trying to show my baby flashcards but she always crawl away or want to snatch the flashcard to bite.

Celina

any mummies can suggest how to let baby sit down & not distracted.
im trying to show my baby flashcards but she always crawl away or want to snatch the flashcard to bite.
Do u have a baby sit or something for him to sit in and not able to move about?

LoVeS

LOL my ds till now doesnt even wan to crawl at all~:tlaugh: I headache he doesnt crawl while lisa u headache abt ur bb crawl.:001_302:

justmint

hehehe...my son going 5mths liao also like that...reading nursery rhymes also want to snatch my book & taste it..haahaa
so I stop using them...just sing to him using his arms to do actions, or point to him or show him instead of using flash cards.

JenLee98

My DD2 of 9 mths wants to taste everything also........ take whatever and put inside her mouth. She likes to crawl and grab objects to stand up too.... difficult to get her attnetion to look at cards... etc ... Watch TV yes, more attentive :001_302:

rjj

My DD2 of 9 mths wants to taste everything also........ take whatever and put inside her mouth. She likes to crawl and grab objects to stand up too.... difficult to get her attnetion to look at cards... etc ... Watch TV yes, more attentive :001_302:
Mine 11 mths oso.... everything oso yummy.... watch tv very attentitive.....

but i heard ppl say, we shld juz read, they will hear & catch wat u say somehow...:001_302:

JenLee98

Hmmm..... so they will still be listening even if not attentive ? We hv been playing songs, chinese poetry, classical music etc to her .... see if they get adsorbed ?!