teary confinement

mrsxu

i have a good CL who cooks a wide range of food for me and takes good care of my girl...BUT i really duno why i am so teary.
i am tired of relatives who wana cm visit....i cry often for silly reasons...

as for CL, she is good but i tink i hv abit of ocd....i cannot stand her messing up my kitchen, rearranging all my stuff and i cannot wait to do hsework.
it is really difficult to live with a stranger....i duno how to stop tearing....

when i see my baby i am happy cos i tink she is the cutest baby to me and i look forward to spending good personal time with her.

i dun tink anyone will feel the same way as me, is it serious case of depression?

I had the same prob as well. It's the freaking hormones to blame! You can only try to rest as often as you can and at other times play with your baby. Just keep yourself occupied. Hubby's support is really important as well! It will get better. I remember waking up in e middle of the night to cry for no reason. Esp since we're threw into the confinement routine which is absolutely annoying

mrsxu

gald to hear tat it will get better. seriously din knw tat pregnancy comes with so much baggage....i am so looking forward to leading a 'normal' life.
abit fearful of the future now. hub has been supportive but i hate myself for crying and crying....and being so anal abt hsework haha

dianay

don't worry, you are not alone. I felt so depressed especially after birth becos of the confinement period whereby u cannot do this do that...i dun like being restricted. My MIL was the one who did the confinement for me....i was crying too ,for no reason....things get better after the confinement....but was somehow still a little emo..this last for 3 or 4 months and then now its ok!

DOn't worry, its normal for you to feel this way :)

dianay

Btw, i rejected all visits from relatives and friends except my parents and Parents in law...cos i was too tired to be able to entertain them...i told them poiltely that i am tired so they understand and they actually visited me and baby after my maternity leave.

mrsxu

i was trying my best to not think so much...but today failed again....crying cos feeling restricted....all day i hear is rest my body....rest rest.....i wana do some hsework to feek normal, also cannot. soo trapped.

dianay

It's ur hormones tat is making u feel this way. I understand how u feel.. Talk to anyone at home and cry it out if u feel.

mrsxu

these hormones are making ppl ard me miserable, sometimes gd most times bad. yes i cry it out everyday. haha

mrsxu

i m getting better....letting go of nanny earlier too...cos some ways she handle baby i dun like and plus i wan some peace soon. haha hopefully i can do well without baby.

wat abt u?

dianay

Sigh, my daughter now 18months , I also feeling stressful when handling her... Yesterday I really loose my patience cos she very naughty , pull my hair and specs when feeding her... Was so upset with her also.. Scolded, shouted at her and beat her( small pat only la).. Now regret... Every age has problems one , just my patience not there:(

pipilili

I delivered in july.I cried easily during this confinement., mainly because my hubby seldom cared for me. It is not his fault as his folks were in and out of hospital 2 weeks before I was due and all the way during my confinement.
I felt my hubby really neglected me. Also bc of the traveling to 2 different hospitals, he was also tired and his tone was not very good to me as well. For this, I cried even more. divorce also crossed my mind and when I really couldnt take it, I oso initiated for divorce. But hubby ignored me and talked to me. We talked a few times cos I was very emo.
It's was a tough journey for me though I am a second time mom. My #1 was giving me tough time as well, requiring my 90% attn.
I am getting better but will cry sometimes.

Crying is not gd for us. I feel my eye sight is getting worse.