Teen aka young mummies.

Welshia

SUP! All teen mummies fall in pls!!!
18 this year, pregnant with first child. EDD 18DEC
Let's make new friends and chit chat.

Vailey

HAHAHA here to help you bump your thread up.

Teen at heart here, 22y/o. 2nd child's EDD on 2014 April's Fool.

Xiaobaobei

Heyhey!

I know I am not teenager alr. 21 this year. EDD 1/1/2014
Still, if anyone ask me how old am I, my answer is 18! Heh.

Welshia

Hello! Nice to meet you! I am 18 this year. Already popped my bb boy on 14 Dec.

Xiaobaobei:847222 said:
Heyhey!

I know I am not teenager alr. 21 this year. EDD 1/1/2014
Still, if anyone ask me how old am I, my answer is 18! Heh.

Xiaobaobei

Hi hi!

I'm one year younger than you but you are already expecting second child!
Jiayou jiayou.

if possible, share your confinement routine too? ^^

Vailey

For me, my family not very superstitious.. So confinement for me was rather easy.. Just eat the confinement food. Hahhaha. Didn't bother about those not bathing and no fan issues..

Welshia

Hello
Yes confinement period now. I hate confinement man! Other than the food, the rest was like Shit.
I can shower daily with the herbal bath but washes my hair only After 5-6days.
Wasn't allow fan to blow directly on me but was allow aircon. But currently stopped eating confinement food due to bb high level of jaundice as I am breastfeeding. Have to wait 2 weeks Rory bb jaundice to clear. If your family or inlaws is superstitious you will have a hard time. My in-law didn't allow me to washed my hair for 12 days but on the day I was discharge I went to washed already Haha. Washed twice ever since I started confinement already. Was forbid Curry and many other stuffs by my inlaws because bb had jaundice. OMG: (
They are just so weird luh zzzzzz

Xiaobaobei

My mother already printed out a list of thing I MUST DO during confinement. That include no fan, no plain water, no shower, have to wear slippers at home etc. My in-laws even worst, showed me a big bag of longan with red date & one full bag of ginger standby. Understand that both is doing something good for me but seeing those really make me want to faintttttt. :(:(:(

Superstitious, actually both are but my in-laws super super superstitious. TO THE MAX KIND. LOL.

Vailey > Should be expecting a boy. Never do detail scan, first time the doctor say might be a boy. Second & third time baby leg cover so I guess should be boy. & before the doctor say might be a boy, have feeling is a boy already. Mummy instinct. :p

Think during CNY, I am not allowed to go to my mum's place at malaysia. Grandma superstitious. Sighhhhh. ><

Welshia > Hope your baby get well soon. :)

I am still praying that baby come out on 1/1/2014. ^_^

Vailey

Xiaobaobei:847465 said:
My mother already printed out a list of thing I MUST DO during confinement. That include no fan, no plain water, no shower, have to wear slippers at home etc. My in-laws even worst, showed me a big bag of longan with red date & one full bag of ginger standby. Understand that both is doing something good for me but seeing those really make me want to faintttttt. :(:(:(

Superstitious, actually both are but my in-laws super super superstitious. TO THE MAX KIND. LOL.

Vailey > Should be expecting a boy. Never do detail scan, first time the doctor say might be a boy. Second & third time baby leg cover so I guess should be boy. & before the doctor say might be a boy, have feeling is a boy already. Mummy instinct. :p

Think during CNY, I am not allowed to go to my mum's place at malaysia. Grandma superstitious. Sighhhhh. ><

Welshia > Hope your baby get well soon. :)

I am still praying that baby come out on 1/1/2014. ^_^
Hahaha so hardcore.. I can't imagine myself going through all these torments. Pregnancy and labour alone is tough enough. :')

Xiaobaobei

I am staying at NE too but will be moving to my hubby house after my confinement. His house at super west! :(

Vailey, I will pm you my number, add me at whatsapp group ok!

Hi Becks!
Nice to meet you!

Last edited:

Welshia

#^_^# I wore bedroom slippers at home. Drinking red date plus longan water. Actually if your longan is sweet, the, red date water taste great. Esp After hardcore pumping of breastmilk. You will feel super thirsty. I drank water in the hospital and a bit of it during midnight when I am thirsty Haha oops but my mom allows me to drink.
If you are going to breastfeed you need to replenish yourself.

My mother in law even wanted to boil red date water for my bb boy to drink OMG. She got a lot weird tales which made me super frustrated.

Let's whatsapp hehehehe