Teenager Pregnency

Porukadotzu

ok..i'll..hmm..here the story...

I went for blood test..the tie my arm wit a band den do some hand exercise..den i told the nurse tt when i was in sec sch, went for Hepatitis B blood test, the nurses dere cant find my veins.. at 1st the KK nurse ignore my story..but in the end, again diff to find..asked me last time take blood frm which arm?? den she check at my left arm..still cant find..tie the band even tighter which is very painful!! keep pressing on my arms..told her on the right... abt 3 mins den can find...quickly poke me..

the funny part is tt...the blood is nt enough..she still can asked me, " alamak..like nt enough..( shaking the test tubes)..u tink enough or nt?? (showed me the test tubes)..can ar... i scared ltr they'll call u back..hope nt.." :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:.. hw can the nurse asked me such qns?? hw will i noe ma...den i told her i don wanna come back again.. she told me " but u no more veins lei..(keep turned both of my arms looking for veins" end up she try on my right arm..gt alot more compared to the left arm...my left arm 3 wks blue black..nw ok oredi...
oo like that..hahaha...

maybe you can scold the nurse actually lah.... even ask u such quest :err:...

LoVeS

:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:...hv another one den...skali tis time round gal..:Dancing_tongue: oh ya..i notice if boy they closer to their mum..if gal, closer to their dad..... ur boy closer to u than to ur HB??
Close factory liao lah~ frm 4th wk thru out till 9mth+ keep throwing up watever i ate was a horrible process lor + my son is way to cranky than other babies so it makes me even more sianz

at times to me at times hubby. I feel boy closer to dad leh coz both guys mah as sum things boy feel paiseh discuss wif their mom while girls closer to mom for same reason too.

LoVeS

yea yea, this is why i also feel more towards bb girl...but not that i dont like bb boy thou...hmmm....but its good to have twins at once boy and girl hehe
GD?! LOLX u will knw HOW tiring n many other probs u face if having twins coz my aunty had twins end up both boys so notti n really hard to take care. Everything is double the job lor n aso nt to mention the stretchmarks will b VERY horrible too coz tummy will b stretched to max for the space of 2 bb.

-SRI-

Close factory liao lah~ frm 4th wk thru out till 9mth+ keep throwing up watever i ate was a horrible process lor + my son is way to cranky than other babies so it makes me even more sianz

at times to me at times hubby. I feel boy closer to dad leh coz both guys mah as sum things boy feel paiseh discuss wif their mom while girls closer to mom for same reason too.

Closed?? hahaha...same...same...after tis i close factory....:001_302: