teeth pain during pregnancy

iynix

I am now 3month pregnant but my teeth is very pain till i cannot tahan...wanted to pluck but dunno whether can anot...i asked the dentist but he say have to wait for 4month den can pluck but now i am feeling so pain...somemore i have to take care of my 7mth bb and when i feel the pain i will be irritated..wat shld i do or is there anything i can do to lessen the pain...

brenda16

I am now 3month pregnant but my teeth is very pain till i cannot tahan...wanted to pluck but dont know whether can anot...i asked the dentist but he say have to wait for 4month then can pluck but now i am feeling so pain...somemore i have to take care of my 7mth baby and when i feel the pain i will be irritated..what shld i do or is there anything i can do to lessen the pain...
Read from internet that you can only pluck your tooth from 2nd trimester onwards or at least the gynae says that it's ok. Better consult your gynae and let them recommend a dentist cos the dentist may not have experience on such situations.

can take panadol, but sounds like your toothache quite painful not sure panadol is enough to take the pain away?? probably consult your gynae about it and see what he can do, maybe prescribe some painkiller.. meanwhile putting ice pack can also relieve some pain.