Teething driving both mum and bb crazy

RRoses

My little boy is almost 5 months. Definitely teething, could feel tiny bumps poking out of his gums.. been drooling and he;s cranky like MAD! Wakes up EVERY HOUR at night at times for milk otherwise he'd be chewing on his fingers with eyes wide open. He used to wake only at 9+ or sometimes even 10am but for almost a month he's waking up from 7am to 6am! at times i got so frustrated due to lack of sleep. find it hard to keep up with baby... what should i do.. how long will this teething period go on for...? it hasnt been an ON AND OFF thing for me.. its ONGOING! used Orased Jel on him but not useful.. afraid i might be using it too much so i decided to stop.. any helpful suggestions?

Domique

its a tough period for both bb and mummy. try detinox teething gel. can find that in most pharmacy.
and also freeze teethers for him to bite.
:) hope that helps little.

My little boy is almost 5 months. Definitely teething, could feel tiny bumps poking out of his gums.. been drooling and he;s cranky like MAD! Wakes up EVERY HOUR at night at times for milk otherwise he'd be chewing on his fingers with eyes wide open. He used to wake only at 9+ or sometimes even 10am but for almost a month he's waking up from 7am to 6am! at times i got so frustrated due to lack of sleep. find it hard to keep up with baby... what should i do.. how long will this teething period go on for...? it hasnt been an ON AND OFF thing for me.. its ONGOING! used Orased Jel on him but not useful.. afraid i might be using it too much so i decided to stop.. any helpful suggestions?

PinkDiamonds

Sounds scary. My girl is going to be 4 months and looks like she is starting teething already. I very kiasu already go and put her teethers in the freezer heh heh. But she seems to only like sucking her fingers