Teething rusks/biscuit

Mrs Xie

Dear All,

any recommendations for good teething rusks/biscuits for babies? Found my 6mth-old gal with white marks in gum (2 bottom front)....... any brands to recommend and why? Thks for your advices. :tlaugh:

Ting

didnt give it to her. cos i bought the heinz one once n i tried it. sucks.

Mrs Xie

didnt give it to her. cos i bought the heinz one once n i tried it. sucks.
Oh is it? Haha.... was thinking of buying Heinz de.... but since you said it sucks, is it neccessary to give babies teething rusks? If not, then I will just give it a pass.

Agnes Josephine

You can get those Baby Bites that are sold in major supermarkets as well as Kiddy Palace... It will melt when in contact with saliva... That's what I gave my ds... :)

jedamum

tried heinz teething rusk with ds1 - lousy.
didn't buy baby bites for ds2 cos i scared of Product of China
gave ds2 gerber puffs but he choke on it until he master it around 7-8mths.

maine78

Initially giving ds bellamy's toothie pegs but it's sooo hard n he always drop on the floor then hv to throw coz soggy n dirty. Now giving baby bites, so much better coz i just bite to small pieces n put in his mouth to bite

aapoh

You can get those Baby Bites that are sold in major supermarkets as well as Kiddy Palace... It will melt when in contact with saliva... That's what I gave my ds... :)
I gave dd Baby Bites (carrots)....she loves it...

I also gave dd Pigeon brand biscuits...

Celina

My baby is now 5 mths 5 days, and he's teething.. keep wanting to have something to bite on. Is it advisable to give baby bites now?

Mrs Xie

My baby is now 5 mths 5 days, and he's teething.. keep wanting to have something to bite on. Is it advisable to give baby bites now?
Yeah... why not? Since your bb is teething... I bought Baby Bites rusks for my dd 3wks ago, she simply loves it! Till now, she is taking the 3rd box... LOL... different flavor... try on your bb... but watch over him while proceed. Im sure you would be happy to see him/her smiling while eating :tlaugh:

Last edited:

Celina

Yeah... why not? Since your bb is teething... I bought Baby Bites rusks for my dd 3wks ago, she simply loves it! Till now, she is taking the 3rd box... LOL... different flavor... try on your bb... but watch over him while proceed. Im sure you would be happy to see him/her smiling while eating :tlaugh:
Thanks, i bought it ytd n tried, he seems to b loving it so much.. felt so happy while looking at him eat it..