Tell tale sign of baby's gender

Jehnavi

My experience when i was pergnant first time it was cool no vomiting i should eat all things i had a boy in second time my condition was worst i even can not drink the water also it should come out this last till the i gave birth to a girl.

Jehnavi

my condition was worst i even can not drink the water also it should come out this last till the i gave birth to a girl.

knut29

my grandma didnt have any morning sickness symptoms for all the 7 children she gave birth.. so very hard to use morning sickness to explain for anything (healthy babies or gender of babies)..

meanwhile i noticed that there is this conception calendar that can tell the baby's gender more accurately.. my colleague just gave birth to a baby girl, and the calendar actually predicted her baby gender correctly.. :001_302:

Gem2505

yea. try this.. dunno how true. but my cousin 2 pregnancies accurate.
http://www.holodeck.com/pregnancy/chinese-cal.html

heard myth that, if during pregnancy, often back aches means its a boy. often tummy aches means its a girl. ha. i think quite stupid coz most mom to be have back aches for sure..

another is, if you love eating meat, means its a boy. love veg means its a girl. no link lor. coz if vegetarian how? ha. i have a colleague whom is a vegetarian, but got a baby boy. -_-" LOL!

most impt, have a healthy baby =)

actually, there are lot of beliefs on pregnancy, even though that it's not bad to believe on those things, the health of the babies and mommies must come first.

luvjoanne

The link gem2502 provided is interesting!
I m hoping for a girl, and was searching for my age n conception mth, then realised it's a boy.. Went on to read then I realised it has to b lunar age n mth, so mine wk out to b a girl!! Haha.
Will know the accuracy of the chart in a few mths time haha

Triquetra

The chinese calendar predicted a boy but I was pregnant with a girl. No MS, always crave for meat and was having the same clear complexion.

Gem2505

The link gem2502 provided is interesting!
I m hoping for a girl, and was searching for my age n conception month, then realised it's a boy.. Went on to read then I realised it has to b lunar age n month, so mine wk out to b a girl!! Haha.
Will know the accuracy of the chart in a few mths time haha
haha.. dunno how accurate is the link also lor. so far, for many tests i did ( this link, iphone apps ), all happen to be BOY! symptoms wise, all those myths, also more to the "BOY" side. i wanted a baby girl so much lor. will know the gender of my baby in 2 months time. till then, shall see how accurate all these tests were. LOL!

Juan

Conceiving months is the month we ML?
If yes, then my first is accurate - girl.
we must use our lunar agea and lunar year is it?

Gem2505

Conceiving months is the month we ML?
If yes, then my first is accurate - girl.
we must use our lunar agea and lunar year is it?
ha. actually i also dunno. coz the link is my cousin send me one. but i used my lunar age, n calculate conceive month in lunar calendar.. or used normal non-lunar months, all happens to be BOY. ha. and i have not scan for gender yet. LOL!

fangying

Never knew of these tell-tale signs before, so interesting to read through! Hehe. But imo boy or girl, as long as the baby is healthy can already, parents will still love their children all the same :)

Jheyyy

I'll be knowing my baby's gender this coming Tuesday.
Up till now, my complexion is still good.
I lost weight during my first trimester, MS was really bad.
I threw up many times a day, & it only stopped a week ago.
I have this v strong feeling that mine is a girl, & i don't know why.
But everyone out there thinks it's a boy, which makes me a little sad cos i hoped for a girl !
Whatever it is, boy or girl, i guess my baby's health is the most important factor :001_302:

Gem2505

I'll be knowing my baby's gender this coming Tuesday.
Up till now, my complexion is still good.
I lost weight during my first trimester, MS was really bad.
I threw up many times a day, & it only stopped a week ago.
I have this very strong feeling that mine is a girl, & i dont't know why.
But everyone out there thinks it's a boy, which makes me a little sad cos i hoped for a girl !
Whatever it is, boy or girl, i guess my baby's health is the most important factor :001_302:
hehe! u must be feeling very excited now. =) hope baby co-operate lor. i also suppose to see gender last visit. but baby crossed legs. so cant see at all. haha! =_=
my situation same as u . hoping for a girl, but everyone ard say should be boy.. my complexion nv change at all. ha!
hope to hear gd news later~ =)
talk to your baby. say u wanna buy nice nice clothes.. must open legs den u can buy mar. else dunno what colour to buy. baby will know one. den legs will open big big. my fren used this method n it works. i have to wait till nx appt which is 12 Oct den can see le. detail scan.. cfm will know by then.

amandak695

wondering for those mummies who has boys and girls before, do you all experience the same tell tale signs of differnet genders eg no MS when you have girls but got MS when you have boys, skin is good when you have girls but bad when you have boys etc etc? wondering if you have the same signs as the previous pregnancy, does that mean you are having the same gender?
Such a very amazing link!
Thanks you for the post.
:Dancing_tongue:

Jheyyy

hehe! you must be feeling very excited now. =) hope baby co-operate . i also suppose to see gender last visit. but baby crossed legs. so cant see at all. haha! =_=
my situation same as you . hoping for a girl, but everyone around say should be boy.. my complexion never change at all. ha!
hope to hear good news later~ =)
talk to your baby. say you wanna buy nice nice clothes.. must open legs then you can buy mar. else dont know what colour to buy. baby will know one. then legs will open big big. my friend used this method n it works. i have to wait till nx appt which is 12 Oct then can see . detail scan.. cfm will know by then.
I'm worried i can't see this Tuesday too !
My baby is a v active one.
Every of my scan takes about 30-45mins cos my baby always love to twist & turn, jumping all around.
I'm afraid this detailed scan is going to take me hours ! :we2arghh:

Gem2505

I'm worried i can't see this Tuesday too !
My baby is a very active one.
Every of my scan takes about 30-45mins cos my baby always love to twist & turn, jumping all around.
I'm afraid this detailed scan is going to take me hours ! :we2arghh:
haha.. at least its moving very actively. lol. mine is move everywhere except opening his/her legs. end up cannot see gender. LOL!

seraph

actually, there are lot of beliefs on pregnancy, even though that it's not bad to believe on those things, the health of the babies and mommies must come first.
for those have sharp "six sense", pregnant dreams are pretty accurate.

My mother-in-law dreamed two mangos before my pregnancy, and she told my hubby we are going to get twins boys, my husband dare not told me before my delivery of that two boys!

for my elder son, I dreamed two huge snacks follows me, and finally I beat one away, another left, and I got a huge baby boy -- dream explanation was accurate. :red:

Jheyyy

for those have sharp "six sense", pregnant dreams are pretty accurate.

My mother-in-law dreamed two mangos before my pregnancy, and she told my hubby we are going to get twins boys, my husband dare not told me before my delivery of that two boys!

for my elder son, I dreamed two huge snacks follows me, and finally I beat one away, another left, and I got a huge baby boy -- dream explanation was accurate. :red:
Serious ?

I keep dreaming that i have a baby boy, who sleeps all day.
Am i going to have a boy ? :err: