Termination of pregnancy

kitty

Wonder anyone terminated their pregnancy within a week after being pregnant?My friend wants to terminate it as she is quite old and wonder how the doctor does it.She's very afraid of surgery

Thanks

pixie

Sorry but to comment that the person is quite old does not sound like a valid reason. If this person has no intention of becoming a mother, why not use contraception? If she is old, then seems immature, selfish and irresponsible in her act.

When I conceived last year, I fall into the 35-40 year old group and worried of having a down syndrome baby and all kinds pregnancy complications that a high-risk age group women might face. I know I am carrying a LIVE so I have decided to go through all pregnancy tests (regardless of the costs) to make sure that the baby is not down syndrome and throughout my pregnancy, I make sure that I maintain a healthy diet and not to take unnecessary risk to loss the baby (later than confirmed that she is normal).

I can never comprehend how can someone just simply wants to abort a baby because of age. Hope guilt will not haunt her if she aborted the baby not due to health issues.

Last edited:

kitty

Sorry but to comment that the person is quite old does not sound like a valid reason. If this person has no intention of becoming a mother, why not use contraception? If she is old, then seems immature, selfish and irresponsible in her act.

When I conceived last year, I fall into the 35-40 year old group and worried of having a down syndrome baby and all kinds pregnancy complications that a high-risk age group women might face. I know I am carrying a LIVE so I have decided to go through all pregnancy tests (regardless of the costs) to make sure that the baby is not down syndrome and throughout my pregnancy, I make sure that I maintain a healthy diet and not to take unnecessary risk to loss the baby (later than confirmed that she is normal).

I can never comprehend how can someone just simply wants to abort a baby because of age. Hope guilt will not haunt her if she aborted the baby not due to health issues.
She did use contraceptive,yet.....

How old is she? Can you persuade her to keep her baby? Like pixie mentioned , being old is not an excuse. We should treasure life, its a little life in us. I had a miscarriage this year and i would do everything i can to have my bb with me. If your friend really terminated it, she will regret for life...