The do-nots in first trimester

Sad 33

hi min81,
i've managed to reschedule to appt to early next wk. :) thanks for sharing me the details so i'm not so lost...
i heard that cordyceps may promote blood thinning, maybe that makes u bleed? why don't u take COE in original favor now? i'm consuming original favor since i'm unsure which herbals are safe for confinement.
i've gained so much weight, esp my tummy... it's so round now that my hub comments that i look so pregnant. i just put 'good food' into my body and simply don't care as my health is my top priority now. i can lost weight after the confinement.
yes, i know there's no straight fwd answers to what we experience...i hope to get strong emotionally too. my fetal was with me for 2 mths too before it was taken away. my excitement and joy nosedive to seabed when all those things happen weeks back. I am trying to learn to be a happy person once again and back to reality soon. I'm not used to be bedridden, initially trying to save it and now rest due to d&c. everyday past by so slowly with only tv, food, more food and more bedrest for past 1 mth. i must also get bk on my feet soon too. .... :) u take good care meanwhile too.