The First Impression......

Mrs Xie

Hi all mommies / daddies

Still remember the very first impression you had the first time you saw your dh/dw?

The impression I had for my dh when I saw him the first time was, "Hmm... this guy act cool huh? So unfriendly..... giving me that snobbish expression......" :001_302:

LoVeS

Hi all mommies / daddies

Still remember the very first impression you had the first time you saw your dh/dw?

The impression I had for my dh when I saw him the first time was, "Hmm... this guy act cool huh? So unfriendly..... giving me that snobbish expression......" :001_302:
SAME!! ACT COOL wif stopid sunglass standing nxt to his car waiting for me below my BLK :tlaugh:

babypris86

haha haha i hate my hubby when i used to work with him in a 5 star hotel... haha ahha he give me a kind of feeling which I just don like... maybe cuz he look and IS older than any one of us.... haha haha... but slowly got attracted to him when i find his thinking is mature haha haha cuz we are 9 yrs apart haha haha

Supergirl

haha haha i hate my hubby when i used to work with him in a 5 star hotel... haha ahha he give me a kind of feeling which I just don like... maybe cuz he look and IS older than any one of us.... haha haha... but slowly got attracted to him when i find his thinking is mature haha haha cuz we are 9 yrs apart haha haha
ha ha ha.......

Same as you! I don't like my hubby at first sight too because we are working together and he is so hardworking and capable that he has done all the jobs and I have nothing to do and nothing to prove that I have ability!!! But eventually I am really impressed by his brains.

:tlaugh:

I hate my dh when i first saw him.. and i believe he hates me too... We jus cannot stand the sight of each other... but guess love is being built up on feelings and not looks... so we are together....

missbluey

i got turned off when i first saw my hubby. his hair was shoulder-length (something like ah du's hair), somemore YELLOW DRY, machiam withered grass!! hahaha. frankly speaking, initially i was a little disguisted at his overweight body, but as time passed, i have grown to love his wobbly body - can lie on it leh. lol.

Endoh

Alpha Male
So scary... after reading all the stories.

So I'm supposed to go to all the women who hate me now and remind them... you better don't treat me so bad, who knows one day you become my wife?

We shall see who has the last laugh. LOL!

Mrs Xie

So scary... after reading all the stories.

So I'm supposed to go to all the women who hate me now and remind them... you better don't treat me so bad, who knows one day you become my wife?

We shall see who has the last laugh. LOL!
:001_302::001_302::001_302:

Leanne

Er.

I was like "hmm, a bit not e same from the pic"

Think he also feel the same way for me ba.

HAHA.

Dh was oso shy & quiet.....juz stared @mi & smile tutly...

lolx.....:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

our sparkles began in a disco! wz such a big crowd, we manage to find eye contacts wz each othr.....:001_302:

im actuallu attracted to him as hes unlike dos guys thr...flirting ard wz gers...he juz stand in a corner & drk himself lo...

-SRI-

He looks totally diff in his pic except for his sharp nose..more darker & plump..hahaha... Met @ amk mrt station, waited for him den suddenly he so cool juz sat beside me asked hw long hv i waited for him..Click so fast maybe due to talk each other on the phone for a mth b4 meet him..Still remember 1st time meet he held my hands when wanna cross the rd... Miz those days................

Porukadotzu

first impression.. "what a quiet and geeky tall skinny guy with weird Arron Kwok's hairstyle"..:tlaugh::tlaugh:

but after get along for mths, found that he's just shy and always nervous meeting new ppl (tats wat he confess) ..haha... and actually quite a funny joker too... so sumtimes i felt it was his silly jokes that sticks us together :001_302:!

now he don't have the Arron Kwok's hairstyle anymore and body also quite firm...so he's my superman now haha! thou nowadays his jokes quite lame....:tlaugh: