The Little Nyonya 《小娘惹》Theme Song

CanCanMum

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_Zvp6in-h8&NR=1[/media]

Nice song. Although i neber watch it.....kekekekeke

Performing Artiste is Olivia Ong.....is she a newbie?????

CanCanMum

i dunno oso ley....nowsdays out of touch w channel 8 local dramas liao ley....coz since married to DH he has been watching Hong Kong TVB drama.....or play PS 2....

Endoh

Alpha Male
I am waiting for this show to be produced into DVDs like those HK serials. I'm gonna snatch one and keep.

Those who missed some episodes here and there can catch up HERE. *grinz*

Last edited:

CanCanMum

actually hor, frankly speaking, tat night i tried to watch it on Friday with my son...one single episode only....just for fun....den both of us fell asleep leh......jialat!!!

how nice is nice??? But i must agree tat all their acting skills have improved tremendously....but other den tat its a bit boring leh....the rhythm a bit slow.....soli arh....kekekekke

January84

actually hor, frankly speaking, tat night i tried to watch it on Friday with my son...one single episode only....just for fun....den both of us fell asleep leh......jialat!!!

how nice is nice??? But i must agree tat all their acting skills have improved tremendously....but other den tat its a bit boring leh....the rhythm a bit slow.....soli arh....kekekekke

you have this problem bcos u nv start from epi 1. you must start from there then u will know the story.

Fri esp i like!

Monday is " da jie ju" liao...

CanCanMum

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuQx0TU1v7k[/MEDIA]

Heres the better version...

Can download Mp3 from Imeem website but u will need itunes to work.

Porukadotzu

hi CanCanMum...

as for my case, my DD always scream want to sleep just exactly when the movie starting...*SIGH* so seldom get to watch the entire series full.....

:embarrassed:

Thanks to Endoh!! I can catch up...hahaaaazzz:tlaugh:

Porukadotzu

I am waiting for this show to be produced into DVDs like those HK serials. I'm gonna snatch one and keep.

Those who missed some episodes here and there can catch up HERE. *grinz*
so you're actually "warm-hearted mellow-personality drama-loving" kinda person!! ...:tlaugh:

CanCanMum

hallo!

i managed to get the mp3 of this full version song using another youtube to mp3 converter. Size of file is 6223kb.

anyone wants? I can email to u.