The Tale of Despereaux Movie Event!

honeymeow

What: A Berri Werks Movie Event! – Singapore’s Best Kept Secret for the past 7 years.

When: Sunday, 15th March 2009

Where: Eng Wah Cinemas, Suntec City (Tower 4)

Time: Activities from 10am to 12pm, Screening at 1pm.
(Final Screen time dependant on Cinema schedule)

COST: SGD$14 per ticket
(For both Adult or Child above 0.9m in height
*pls. note that it’s a HEIGHT restriction, not an age restriction)

For those who have not attended before, we are 7 years old and still growing! The Berri Werks Movie Events began 7 years ago for parents who wanted to bring their children to the movies but were afraid to bring them afraid that they would disturb other patrons and were unable to sit through the movie.

At past events, we have had children from as young as 2 months old, toddlers up to primary school going children attending.

The events are booked with whole exclusive halls for the movie where parents can bring their children in a cheerful atmosphere of other children and likeminded parents who can understand that a child may make noise during the movie.

Pre-movie activities last for an exciting jam packed 2 hours before the screening engage each parent and child with exclusive onsite product deals, bubble play, gym play time, mascot appearances, caricaturing, airbrush tattooing, story telling and music!

With a lucky ducky draw where you have a chance to win something really nice! In addition, a FREE goody bag will be given away with each ticket purchased plus a $1 discount Coupon for your popcorn/nacho set!

To Celebrate our First Movie Event of 2009, the goodybag for this show is really something to look out for!

I will leave it as a surprise for participants when you collect it on event day! SO Don’t miss it! You’ll be glad you didn’t.

Booking has now begun and is selling fast!

Every single event is a SOLD OUT event so do book early to avoid disappointment!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
COST: SGD$14 per ticket
(For both Adult or Child above 0.9m in height
*pls. note that it’s a HEIGHT restriction, not an age restriction)

(NOTE TO REGULARS: Due to rising operating costs and ticket rates,
BWME movie event tickets are now $14 per ticket, kindly note.)

(Please note: We will not be implementing the postage system for this event – all ticket packs are on self collect status on event day)

Only children under 0.9m and infant in arms do not need a ticket.
*usually this would be children under 2 years old.*
(That also means if your child is over 0.9m, he/she NEEDS a ticket for entry even if he/she is going to sit on your lap)

Payment is via Internet Banking or ATM banking ONLY. You will receive a confirmation email with payment instructions once your email booking has been registered in our system.

IMPORTANT: Please note that payment must be done within 2 days once your confirmation email is sent to you or your booking will be cancelled without further notice after the 3rd day and tickets released to the next family/booking.

Should you require any special arrangement for an extension time for your payment of your booking, please notify us before the 3 days are up.
Tickets will be available on a first come first serve until the event is sold out. Whichever is earlier.

Do note that most of the movie events will sell out before the booking deadline and waiting lists are common.

Self Collection will be at the ticketing table at Eng Wah itself on event day.
The first 2 rows of every movie hall at each Berri Werks Movie
Event have been blocked to avoid front row seating.

Registration Details via Email to pamela@berriwerks.com are as follows:
(Please cut & paste this section below)

BOOKING DETAILS
Nickname:
Where you heard about this event:
Real Name in Full:
Number of Tickets Required:
Number of Adults Vs Number of Children Attending:
Mobile Number:
Email Address:

Moms & Dads Say:
"My hubby & I enjoyed the movie event so much! Maybe my son was cooperative enough, coz he really behave himself well on that day & he watched the movie throughout too!!! Amazing! - Edena (mother of 1)

"Just a note of thanks for yesterday event. My sister and the three boys have enjoyed themselves very much especially the Yoyo show!" - Mark (doting uncle)

"Thanks again for the fun-filled event. :) My girls had so much fun!" - Wati (mother of 2)

"Wow looks damn fun! I can’t wait to go!! Thanks for organizing! Haven’t been to the theatre for caveman ages... this is god sent!" - Diana (mother of 2)

"We loved attending the movie events! Please sign me up for all upcoming events, and the next. and next... and next... hehe" - Natasha (mother of 2)

"We really enjoyed the events/show very much, my kids were very excited and they like it very much...." - Szto (mother of 2)

"Would like to show my gratitude towards Berri Werks in organizing this event. It was my 1st time joining this event and I would say it's a very well organized one! Good work to all Berri Werks crew!!! I will definitely join the upcoming events by Berri Werks in the future!" -Benny (father of 2)

"My family enjoyed ourselves yesterday and look forward to our next movie outing with you." - Angela (mother of 1)

"My wife couldn't believe that I manage to bring 2 kids (girl-7, boy 3.5) for a movie! I haven't been to a movie in ages and this is the perfect setting for some great family fun. Thanks! Keep up the good work. I am so looking forward to my next movie... with you guys..." - David (father of 2)

"I'm recommending the Berri Werks movie events to my friends and we'll be there for your next event for sure. My kids and I really enjoyed ourselves alot and finally, I'm able to get some "me" time with the spa treat that I won in your lucky draw! Bliss!!! Thank you!! - Angelina (mother of 2)