Things to bring to the Zoo?

Triquetra

Hi Mummies,

I have never brought my daughter to the zoo and I haven't been there myself for years. What are there for kids to play? What should I bring? My daughter is 16 months btw.

Thanks!

kams

There's a wet playground in e zoo. Bring spare change n a towel, just in case she feels like joining in e water fun.

apollo

bring along:

some snacks
hat
towel and spare clothes if u intend to let her play at the playground
water bottle
mosquito patch

Ting

hi this is what i bring when i bring pinnie to the zoo:
-wetwipes
-water bottle
-snacks (biscuits, cereal, sandwiches, juice)
-towel
-swimming costume
-extra set of clothes n diapers
-hat
-mozzie patch
-sunblock lotion
-hanky

u might wanna consider bringing a stroller as she might get tired walking, alternatively can rent the kiddy pull/push carts at the zoo, think its $15 each or something. :)

Flame Angel

Hi Mummies,

I have never brought my daughter to the zoo and I have not't been there myself for years. What are there for kids to play? What should I bring? My daughter is 16 months btw.

Thanks!

Hi.. dont mind can share the experience after u been to the zoo ..

coz my DS is 17 mths now, dont know whether he'll enjoy and understand or not .. so havent bring him there yet ...

let me know how was ur experience ...

thanks in advance ...

Triquetra

Hi.. dont mind can share the experience after you been to the zoo ..

coz my dear son is 17 mths now, dont know whether he'll enjoy and understand or not .. so havent bring him there yet ...

let me know how was your experience ...

thanks in advance ...
Hi!

I went on a Sunday and the Zoo was quite crowded. I guess kids will love the activities at Kid's Zone but I personally feel that it is not that suitable for younger children. The environment is rather rowdy with kids pushing and knocking into people without looking.

My daughter was really excited to see the animals but most of the time you have gotta wait for people to move away. I prefer the older animal show to the current one as there is too much dialogue and not much animals show casting.

The entry is quite pricey so I suggest that if you have DBS credit card, use the points to exchange for the free tickets. Children below 3 do not have to pay.

The weather was good and I didn't have to use umbrella or sunscreen but do make sure that you bring lots of drinking water for your child :)

shiyi

hi this is what i bring when i bring pinnie to the zoo:
-wetwipes
-water bottle
-snacks (biscuits, cereal, sandwiches, juice)
-towel
-swimming costume
-extra set of clothes n diapers
-hat
-mozzie patch
-sunblock lotion
-hanky

u might wanna consider bringing a stroller as she might get tired walking, alternatively can rent the kiddy pull/push carts at the zoo, think its $15 each or something. :)
haha bring bb go out so troublesome!

redjn

For me :

1. wet wipes
  2. water bottle
  3. snacks
  4. towel & swimming costume
  5. hat / extra set of clothes (bring pull up diaper for easy change for those young kid)
  6. mosquito patch
  7. portable electric fan for both parent & kid
  8. stroller as half of the time they will refuse to walk or option rent the kiddy pull/push carts at the zoo, think its $15 each or something.
  9. Dun forget umbrella & raincoat