Think Pregnant again...

shmily

mine was the other way around...(1st-5yo, 2nd-30mths, 3rd-19mths)

i had my 3rd when my 2nd son was barely 2mths old...so kind of struggle...even had post/pre natal blues...hahaha..

I had problems wif the way my parents took care of my no.1 & 2...
so decided to put all into childcare, infant & toddler care after i gave birth to my 3rd...

I can understand that no one would want to place their precious no 1 to the centre ( i'm one of them)...but when u haf no choice, u gonna face it
so i placed my 3rd son when he was 2mths old(MOE guideline-min.2mths)
the teachers there are fantastic...

btw...all my sons are still in the centre

Catty

mine was the other way around...(1st-5yo, 2nd-30mths, 3rd-19mths)

i had my 3rd when my 2nd son was barely 2mths old...so kind of struggle...even had post/pre natal blues...hahaha..

I had problems with the way my parents took care of my no.1 & 2...
so decided to put all into childcare, infant & toddler care after i gave birth to my 3rd...

I can understand that no one would want to place their precious no 1 to the centre ( i'm one of them)...but when you have no choice, you gonna face it
so i placed my 3rd son when he was 2mths old(MOE guideline-min.2mths)
the teachers there are fantastic...

btw...all my sons are still in the centre
Just curious.. What will u do if u got pregnant No.4 and u just going to start ur new job soon??? :embarrassed:

From what i know MOM law, u need to work 3 mths and above than u be entitle for the maternity leave but will u afraid that ur employer will dismissed u when they know u're pregnant??? :err: