thirsty

lovepixie

jaundice?

not true... although a colleague of mine warn me if drink too much cold drinks might have blood clot discharge/menstrual after giving birth...

MamaDT

MamaDT, what kinda Ice milk tea u drink?

Teh ping is it?
Or bubble milk tea?

During pregnancy I only cut out 1 drink...

I cut out my My old time Favourite,
Used-to-have-everyday
Teh ping. :(
Wish to have it soon... Haha.

Mreow Mreow: teh ping.... I stared at pple drinking tat in coffee shop, couldn't resist the temptation, I ordered teh ping! Hahaha usually order freshly made iced milo less ice in coffeeshop but coz that time uncle really gives me so little ice that the drink was neither cold nor hot... I felt so I unsatisfied, I ordered teh ping... Lol

Dear Mummies,

I love cold drinks too especially cold icy plain water. I heard that drinking cold water will make the baby that will be born to have Jaundice. Is this true?.

I'm so scared as now I got thirsty often and I can't stop taking the cold drinks. :err:
Not true. I only avoid during my 1st 3 mths, afterwhich, I drank till the day I gave birth. For reducing of jaundice, I started taking 1 coconut per week from week 32, then till about week 36, I took twice per week. Was supposed to schedule induction on week 38, so at week 37, I started to drink on alternate days.

Oh! If you are taking coconut, remember to buy the real thai young coconut, no canned coconut juice. And remember to eat the flesh of the coconut to prevent over cooling.

smilem

Mine also every tuesday turn a new week preg.

I for one,
ONLY drink cold stuff before pregnancy.

Hardly a time I Rmb taking hot drinks.
Even when unwell. :p

Now I'm on my 33week, still taking cold drinks all the way since I found out I'm preggy.... :)

So far everything is going well for me & I don't really have the usual Pregnancy problems!

Haha, every Tues I celebrate by buying bubble tea.
Cuz every Tues I turn a New week in pregnancy!! :) :)

smilem

I look foward to drink coconut juice :p

Not true. I only avoid during my 1st 3 mths, afterwhich, I drank till the day I gave birth. For reducing of jaundice, I started taking 1 coconut per week from week 32, then till about week 36, I took twice per week. Was supposed to schedule induction on week 38, so at week 37, I started to drink on alternate days.

Oh! If you are taking coconut, remember to buy the real thai young coconut, no canned coconut juice. And remember to eat the flesh of the coconut to prevent over cooling.

Mreow Mreow

Yes MamaDT, I hate drinks Tt Are neither cold or hot.

It happens quite often when I order my
Ice Milo Kosong...
More often than not I always end up drinking 1/4 first then ask the Kopi Aunty to add more ice... Haha :)

Omg,
After hearing that u drank it,
think I will succumb to my Teh Ping Craving sooooon.... :)

DiamondFericia,
How come cannot drink the coconut juice from the big green coconuts?
Lol!don't know why I read why need to drink coconut.
Can also! But not sweet one. Very hard to choose the young coconut. I drank 2 green coconut, both old coconut, tasteless. So young thai coconut is good. And the flesh is good too.

Last edited:

Mreow Mreow

Yep agree it's not as sweet as the small this coconut...

Okok, though there's other reason why we should drink the thai coco instead of the big green coco..

Thanks

vel

I see an increase of intake in water myself but it seems that when I go output the quantity is only so little. could it be a sign of water retention too? does anyone face also get a little swollen?

lovepixie

Water retention means not enough water in body then the body have to compensate. I think output should be little by little as the bladder is compressed.