Thomson Paediatric clinic - Dr Ang Ai Tin

littlebon

i have a terrible experience with Dr Ang. She came into my room during my deliver period early in the morning when I am half awake, starts sprouting all kinds of information, and leaves within five minutes leaving me with little time to digest. At the clinic, she does the same thing, talks too fast, impatient and has a God like complex. Both my husband and confinement nanny thought she was condescending and out to maximize profits. I won't be back..
haha i had exactly the same experience with her just like you. i had no idea how she became my baby's doctor coz i had a c section and my baby was in NICU. the first time i saw her was just 5 hours after my surgery. she came into my room at 5 when i was still really painful and tired n half sleep. she told me she was my baby's doctor and asked if i spoke english ( as im foreigner). then asked me which formula i wanted to give my baby. after that she visited me every morning at 7 sharply and read her notes which are pretty much the same every day. she didnt really give me time to think n to ask questions. both my partner n i found it very boring. we are still seing her now and all of her visits are very short. i think she is quite efficient but she talks just too fast and never take time to explain things to me even when i have questions.

Last edited: